Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This site should introduce likes and emote reactions like looksmax.org

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Firstly it'll reduce the amount of comments just copying and qouting another comment to show support which I admit I myself partake in just to show support to a comment I like. Secondly it'll make the site far more addictive thus increase activity.

You could argue that it would lead to more circle jerking but as long as there's nothing equivalent to negative karma I don't think it would lessen the site that much.

True. I never understood why this is the only site that didn't have that feature. Even neets.net has it

Agreed.

Firstly it'll reduce the amount of comments just copying and qouting another comment to show support which I admit I myself partake in just to show support to a comment I like.
People also do this to postmaxx. Being a gray sucks because there are things you can't do. Mods should make the progress through ranks not linear. Right now we get a new rank every 500 hundred posts. This should change to something like 200 to officer, 600 hundred to veteran, 1000 to captain, 1500 to the next, 2200 to admiral, etc so it gets progressively more difficult.

True. I never understood why this is the only site that didn't have that feature. Even neets.net has it
It might be because the guy behind incels.is and looksmax is more invested in looksmax so he wants more users there than incels.is.

It might be because the guy behind incels.is and looksmax is more invested in looksmax so he wants more users there than incels.is.
That guy is none other than master , and he's also behind neets.net lol

Agreed.

People also do this to postmaxx. Being a gray sucks because there are things you can't do. Mods should make the progress through ranks not linear. Right now we get a new rank every 500 hundred posts. This should change to something like 200 to officer, 600 hundred to veteran, 1000 to captain, 1500 to the next, 2200 to admiral, etc so it gets progressively more difficult.
Honestly I don't think that system should change any outside making 200 officer.

Honestly I don't think that system should change any outside making 200 officer.
Even this would be an improvement because there isn't a difference in what the colored ranks are able to do. I just suggested it because really high ranks would be a lot higher to reach while lower would be easier.

Even this would be an improvement because there isn't a difference in what the colored ranks are able to do. I just suggested it because really high ranks would be a lot higher to reach while lower would be easier.
Good idea.

Idk tbh, I kinda hate updoots jfl. Blackpill.world has it and they’re not that much different than this forum.

Agreed.

semi agree minus the officer part being GrAY until 500 seems fair and shitting on GrAYs is fair considering most are infiltrators anyway.

Yeah, I think it didn’t because “ muh it’s .is” and inkwells dont get to react because they are genetically inferior to chads from org

I like it they way it is now. There will just be more hierarchy and when shit like reputation or reactions get implented

Firstly it'll reduce the amount of comments just copying and qouting another comment to show support which I admit I myself partake in just to show support to a comment I like. Secondly it'll make the site far more addictive thus increase activity.

You could argue that it would lead to more circle jerking but as long as there's nothing equivalent to negative karma I don't think it would lessen the site that much.
It would make the forum more fun ngl

Yeah, I think it didn’t because “ muh it’s .is” and inkwells dont get to react because they are genetically inferior to chads from org

The likes feature would turn this place into another Reddit clone. People will self-censor anything unpopular and people will say stuff everyone already agrees on just for likes and "Incel gold".

Agreed.

Why? I look at what people say, not what their post count is.

(The exception is when some newfag starts demanding things be changed all over the site, or calling old hands shitty names, then JOINED: YESTERDAY, POSTS: 17 becomes necessary.)

When I see someone with a huge post count, I just write them off as probably someone who postmaxxed
Arhfrgt
Dffgdxv
Cvtfjtg
Dfrfvhfg
Grfjhbb
Xddfvv
Ccffgggg

Why? I look at what people say, not what their post count is.
Most grays are not treated like that. And grays don't have all the functions of the forum, they can't post image, for example. I just think 500 posts is too much to weed out infiltrators. They normally show themselves much much sooner.

Yes.
But it has the unfortunate side-effect of then introducing post to reputation ratio, and content farming. Then the solution is to add it, but keep poster reputation hidden.
Mods, thoughts?

Only a stupid clown would suggested such a normie tool