Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This soy cuck "gives his wife permission" for an open marriage and she immediately power fucks 5 guys.

If the wife asks for an "open relationship" it's over.

If the children are males they will be posting here in the future.

It feels good to know that normal reddit browsing people go through the pain of cheating, rejection and forced loneliness and ostracisation.

Why is it always Reddit that post shit like this. Honestly marriage is a scam dating in 2018 is pretty much getting cheated on or getting a claim. No point is rather be fucking shot then get married even before the refill I knew something wasn't right with marriage with the divorce rates

This is LifeFuel for me. I always feel ashamed of who I am but I can take pride in knowing that at least I’m not this low..

Incel>>>>>>cuck

Western civilization has been cucked beyond repair.

It's over for WestCels.

his other post

Posting in relationship advice I received a few nice comments and a lot of “dump the bitch” type misogyny, but I’m not looking to end the relationship and I’m not looking to ask my wife to end this. Some caveats are that we talk, a lot, every day, including her listening to a lot of crying on my end.

what a cuck, literally crying because he doesn't have the balls to tell his wife to get out of the house as soon as she suggested an open relationship.

this dude is a omega level chump, it's kind of obvious why his wife wants to screw other guys, he doesn't have a masculine bone in his body. It's obvious the wife is the dominant one in the relationship and makes the decisions, he just goes along with it and cries, weak, submissive emotional beta men dry up womens pussys faster than the desert.

Last edited:
i dont remove the posibbility of becoming a cuck someday but i would definitely not become cucker than him

Every time I read one of these Reddit stories and think it's the maximum level of cuck possible, some other gigacuck comes along with his Reddit story and lowers the bar even further.

Average reddit cuck

And on top of this, he thinks he will be keeping the kids if they divorce :lul: At best it will be 50/50 with him providing child alimony.
That guy he is so fucked.

Every time I read one of these Reddit stories and think it's the maximum level of cuck possible, some other gigacuck comes along with his Reddit story and lowers the bar even further.

Her kids don't deserve this shit, God needs to come down from the clouds to drop fire and brimstone all over us at this point tbh

Daily reminder that even pathetic scum like that manage to get girlfriends.

I feel bad for the kids. People on reddit seem to be the biggest cucks/soyboys alive on earth.

DVFvHlNU8AEIuvg

If you want a girl who has sex with lots of other men, get a prostitute.

Notice how the guys are ready and available instantly just waiting to fuck her. They aren't exactly strangers. Make no mistake these wives have been in the open relationships way before they get the permission from cuck hubby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back