Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This subreddit won't see the light of 2023

They tell too much truth, as did the older r/incels and r/braincels subreddit that dared expose the rampant discrimination against subhumans and degenerate/hypergamous behaviour of most foids, and what they result in; it'll likely be banned for "hate", or simple "ban evasion", because you can't make a subreddit purely to take on the same exact role of another banned subreddit... :society:

Better to primarily stay here, without the usual brigading foids/white knights and cucked admins. :smonk:

They tell too much truth, as did the older r/incels and r/braincels subreddit that dared expose the rampant discrimination against subhumans and degenerate/hypergamous behaviour of most foids, and what they result in; it'll likely be banned for "hate", or simple "ban evasion", because you can't make a subreddit purely to take on the same exact role of another banned subreddit... :society:

Better to primarily stay here, without the usual brigading foids/white knights and cucked admins. :smonk:
I never understood that part about ban evasion because all those 5 subreddits that I've been in since I joined this website were made by different people

Technically if I were to make incel discussion subreddit that would mean I'm evading a ban? Even if I only discovered anything about incels and their communities this year and had no affiliation with any of the previous ones...

But it's faggit where the whole place is moderated by >20 sunlight defiecient powertripping troontards wanting to force their ideologies onto users, getting NEETbux from CCP who rub their hands watching as the whole website gets infested with degeneracy

Last edited:
This I never understood that part about ban evasion because all those 5 subreddits that I've been in since I joined this website were made by different people
It's because they take on the exact same role as the formerly banned incel subreddit, at least to my knowledge. :society:

Yeah, ugly males are not even treated like human beings by society, dogs get more love and sex from foids than we could ever dream of.

You can’t expect too much from Red’China(dit).

Reddit is scared of the blackpill like vampires are scared of sun light.

I'm gonna try to join in the fun, while I can, if I can. I'm blazed as fuck right now, and can barely keep track of hwere my hands even are. But I'll try, goddammit. Anything is worth triggering foids. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

This community has been banned