Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme This thread is selling and buying memes!

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Hello, goyim; I'm your friendly neighbourhood meme merchant, San Salvador.
San Salvador Meme Company

Here's the price list (The only acceptable currency is Shekelcoin, or $hc):

EVERY USER ON THIS FORUM STARTS WITH 100$hc!

Normie meme: 5$hc
Description: This is your typical normie meme. Your average popular Instagram meme page mass produces low quality versions of them regularly. Here, at SSMC, we value the quality of our memes more than the quantity, which is why SSMC brand normie memes have significantly more spiciness than trash in their mixture, and that sets us apart from other competitors. This meme is also safe to show people not well-versed in meme culture.

Spicy meme: 10$hc
Warning: THIS MEME MAY INDUCE TEMPORARY MEME ALLERGY IN SOME NORMIES!

What is a meme allergy? When some of the memes in this category were shown to normies during the beta testing phase, some normies suddenly developed an extreme reluctance to view memes of any kind, even the most innocent ones. Our scientists at SSMC haven't been able to fully explain this phenomenon, but it is widely theorised that the spiciness of the memes may cause a drastic psychological reaction in meme sensitive normies.

Description: This is the perfect meme for the budget memer, as it is a blend of affordability and spiciness. The memes in this category are ideal to share with other fellow memers.

Strong meme: 50$hc
Warning: THIS MEME WILL INDUCE TEMPORARY MEME ALLERGY IN ALL NORMIES!
Description: This is a high-octane meme, only suitable for the most memetically well-versed of memers. To normies, this meme is always indistinguishable from outright bizarre/absurd content. This is also the best tool for filtering through normies and finding the perfect memers.

HOW CAN YOU EARN MORE SHEKELCOINS?
You can earn more Shekelcoins by posting memes of your own. The meme will be rated from 0-100 in accordance to its spiciness. Based on the score, you will get 0-100 $hc. However, there is also a penalty for posting dead/stale memes, 0-100$hc will be removed from your account based on the staleness of the meme. If you enter debt, you cannot buy memes, and you'll have to repay it.

Account balances of all users who've used the services of SSMC will be displayed publicly, sorting from top to bottom.

Account balances:
1. ArtoriasWolf 150$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 2 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
2. Dunkelheit 50$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 1 strong memes)

Last edited:
Hello there sir, I would like to purchase two spicy memes please.

1 strong meme pls

L 18760
DMrD9knWsAAM5SE

If this isn't worth at least 300 dodgecoins I don't know what is.

1 strong meme pls

Enjoy your meme, sir. Your current account balance is 50$hc
View attachment 21679View attachment 21680

If this isn't worth at least 300 dodgecoins I don't know what is.

20$hc for the first meme, pretty spicy, 30$hc for the second meme, very spicy, and 20$hc for the third meme, also pretty spicy. Your current account balance is 150$hc.

Last edited:
Are we able to send memes as gifts to others? Will there be delivery costs?

I will dedicate this shit meme to the top user that cut a shit in half and also that just got banned:
Cutbu eww flush well you created me fucker 31178589

I'll just have one normie meme please.

I'll just have one normie meme please.

Enjoy your meme, sir. Your current account balance is 95$hc.
Current account balances:
1. ArtoriasWolf 150$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 2 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
2. TheLivingFailure 95$hc (Purchases: 1 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
3. Dunkelheit 50$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 1 strong memes)

Last edited:
Shop still open? I need me a strong meme.

This meme gets 5$hc, nothing outstanding or special. Your current account balance is 105$hc.
Shop still open? I need me a strong meme.

Enjoy your meme, sir. Your current account balance is 50$hc.
2. UnfortunatelyINCEL98 105$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
3. TheLivingFailure 95$hc (Purchases: 1 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
4. Dunkelheit 50$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 1 strong memes)
5. Gremlincel 50$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 1 strong memes)

Last edited:
Give me a spicy meme and 2 normie memes for take out.

Give me a spicy meme and 2 normie memes for take out.

Enjoy your memes, sir. Your current account balance is 30$hc.
2. UnfortunatelyINCEL98 105$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
3. TheLivingFailure 95$hc (Purchases: 1 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
4. Gremlincel 50$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 1 strong memes)
5. Dunkelheit 30$hc (Purchases: 2 normie memes, 1 spicy memes, 1 strong memes)

Last edited:
I'd like to trade in these memes

09e93bc17c6e309ad7a809ff7c37fbebae414e48faf99f9bd9d8f2285a74439c_1.jpg
b
1286746053173.jpg
b3rrmi5k9ja01.jpg

Hello there sir, I would like to purchase two spicy memes please.

Sounds like a cuck ordering from a fast food place, I won't say please or thank you, it's their job and they probably aren't doing it well enough

I'd like to trade in these memes

09e93bc17c6e309ad7a809ff7c37fbebae414e48faf99f9bd9d8f2285a74439c_1.jpg
b
1286746053173.jpg
b3rrmi5k9ja01.jpg
30$hc for the first meme; you could've used the one where he accuses his son of trying to steal 10$, 10$hc for the second meme; it's a bit past the expiration date, and 30$hc for the third meme; extra based. Your current account balance is 100$hc.

1. averageblokecel 210$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
2. ArtoriasWolf 150$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 2 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
3. Crustaciouse 120$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
5. Dunkelheit 100$hc (Purchases: 2 normie memes, 1 spicy memes, 1 strong memes)
6. TheLivingFailure 95$hc (Purchases: 1 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
7. Gremlincel 50$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 1 strong memes)

now gimme 1 strong meme and 2 spicy ones please

Enjoy your memes, sir. Your current account balance is 140$hc.
2. averageblokecel 140$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 2 spicy memes, 1 strong memes)
3. Crustaciouse 120$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
4. UnfortunatelyINCEL98 105$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
5. Dunkelheit 100$hc (Purchases: 2 normie memes, 1 spicy memes, 1 strong memes)
6. TheLivingFailure 95$hc (Purchases: 1 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 0 strong memes)
7. Gremlincel 50$hc (Purchases: 0 normie memes, 0 spicy memes, 1 strong memes)

Last edited:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! EXTRA, EXTRA!

SSMC IS NOW OFFERING BONUSES FOR CERTAIN USERS!

RICH NIGGA BONUS: The richest user by the end of June will get +150$hc for every meme he uploads during the entire month of July along its rating. He will also be able to buy normie memes for free during the entire month of July (5 per post max). The value of free memes will be added to your inventory like you've bought them. This will repeat the next month.

MEME COLLECTOR BONUS: The user with the most valuable inventory of memes by the end of June will be able to buy all memes for free for the entire month of July (The limit per day is 20 normie memes, 10 spicy memes, and 5 strong memes). The value of free memes will be added to your inventory like you've bought them. This will repeat the next month.

DEAD ASS AVERAGE BONUS: The user with an account containing the number of Shekelcoins closest to the average of all users by the end of June will get 20$hc from each user. If any user has less than 20$hc, he will go into meme debt. This will repeat the next month.

MEMER OF THE DECADE BONUS: The user who uploads a meme that's rated 80-99 (bonuses excluded) will be able to buy spicy memes for free until the end of time(The limit per day is 10). The value of free memes will be added to your inventory like you've bought them. This bonus will only be rewarded once.

MEMER OF THE CENTURY BONUS: The user who uploads a meme that's rated 100 (bonuses excluded) will be able to buy strong memes for free until the end of time (The limit per day is 5). The value of free memes will be added to your inventory like you've bought them. This bonus will only be rewarded once.

L DEBONUS: The poorest user by the end of June will TAKE THE L and lose 10$hc. This will repeat the next month.

3 normie memes and a strong meme

Last edited:
I'd like to order 2 spicy memes and one normie meme