Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This tranny? is the ultimate Cuck Tears poster

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Seems like it was born a woman and turned in to a female. But is still attracted to CIS men.

SZbk5is.png

She still uses her foid priviliges. Such as shaming men.

28Lr7vw.png

Would be incel if born a male, like Chris Chan.

0vFkuz4.png

IT are the biggest copers on earth. They are truly pathetic subhuman scum, and I would watch them all being slow roasted to death on a BBQ. They have less sentience than a goldfish.

>yikes
>y'all
Total soy chocolate 43131726483503 small6

Also:
>you can't get laid because you call trannies trannies on the internet.
10/10 logic here boyo

Ftms look like pretty boys if they're on decent shape. It's easy for them to pass as cute guys. It's easy to see how some could attract straight women...though height would obviously be a problem for most.

Still...FTMs make far more attractive guys than truecels like this:

I'd love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords

"Chad", that's pretty delusional, I mog him and consider myself a normie.

when being a lesbian just doesn't get you enough lgbt street cred so you have to pretend to be a transman too.

honestly, the state of these people. and they think they're getting one over on us just fucking lol.

AND she called herself a chad... you can't be fucking serious. she's a below average lesbian woman.

the fact that inceltears thinks that normies take them any more seriously than they take us is the most fucking hilarious thing.

trannys=more mentally ill than us

There's some FTM tranny there, and it was one of the most awful things I have seen.

Zero effort in trying to pass as a man. Lmao

Every "Chad" on cuck tears is larping. The difference between Chad and Stacy is Stacy can always find time to make others feel like shit, whereas Chad is way too busy thrashing teen pussy to give a fuck about Reddit in general.

If you really want to offend a tranny, don't call it a tranny.

Question it's gender, if it is a FTM ask it if it is female, if it is a MTF ask it if it is male.
Basically, use it's biological gender.
When a FTM tranny makes a post about it's transition say something like "Congrats on your transition to female! Enjoy your new life sister!"
Nothing gets them more triggered when "genuine" people mistake it's gender, because then it feels like it isn't truly the gender if feels it should be, it makes them panic that their mutilated vagina will never make them pass as an actual male.

If you really want to offend a tranny, don't call it a tranny.

Question it's gender, if it is a FTM ask it if it is female, if it is a MTF ask it if it is male.
Basically, use it's biological gender.
When a FTM tranny makes a post about it's transition say something like "Congrats on your transition to female! Enjoy your new life sister!"
Nothing gets them more triggered when "genuine" people mistake it's gender, because then it feels like it isn't truly the gender if feels it should be, it makes them panic that their mutilated vagina will never make them pass as an actual male.

Hoe do you know this?

Hoe do you know this?
They're mentally ill, passively destroying their delusion is the best way to attack them.
It's like people on reddit telling you "You're not ugly" so you don't feel bad about your looks, but then some person which appears to be genuine says or implies that you're in fact ugly, which has a much greater effect than all that virtue signalling.
Hoe do you know this?
Also, they banned me for it

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
"Trans chad" lmao it's not that hard for gay people to get laid. And I wish calling trannies trannies was the reason I can't get laid