Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This video (almost) epitomizes the clown world we're living in

caniwin

caniwin

Veteran
I just had to share this.

There are so many things to point out and analyze here. There's the scene of the blacks fighting like they're in a shithole neighborhood, contrasted with the modern, seemingly well-maintained, clean airport. There's the crowd of people surrounding the fight, half of them simply watching, the other half pointing their phones at it, some even walking up to get a better camera shot, but no one stepping in to do something. There's the crowd yelling things like, "Don't get in trouble," repeatedly, reprimanding the criminals as if they were children who had stayed up past bedtime, and also acting as if the criminals cared about "getting into trouble" to begin with. There's the universal mask wearing, including the criminals. There's the security taking forever to show up, taking forever to start taking action, and even then, acting so absurdly passively (I wonder why) that the criminals continue fighting after they do so. And the icing on the cake is the store logo in the back of the room the entire video, which perfectly sums up everything above.

If the criminals were also gay/trans, this would have been a perfect video.

Nigs gonna nig
Everyone is so used to it they just let it happen

I think the irony in all this is that these people are part of your species.

You may try to do the typical human thing and differentiate yourselves from them, even call yourself the better or more intelligent. You may have different views, different likes or dislikes, hobbies, a way of life, etc. But you're still human garbage.

niggers, what else do you expect

The foids in the background yelling stop.

the foids probably loved seeing it. their pussies probably swelled with moisture at those thuggmaxxed brutes

Bystander effect lol

You may try to do the typical human thing and differentiate yourselves from them, even call yourself the better or more intelligent. You may have different views, different likes or dislikes, hobbies, a way of life, etc. But you're still human garbage.
gorilla running GIF

Nigs gonna nig
Everyone is so used to it they just let it happen
I'm actually ashamed that those people are the same race as me. We need to purge the hoodrats, they make us look bad.

Species perhaps. Race are not

Closer to apes ,like you they are. Than closer to me . They are
Images 1

And many of my dumb fuck fellow whites still refuse to believe that Jew/Liberal social engineering is even a thing or that their own lives, thoughts and actions as well inactions have been heavily influenced by it.

And no I’m not saying social engineering caused the coons to fight.

They’d do this anyway even if no Jews or liberals ever existed on the planet because they are animals and savages.

What I am saying is Jew/Liberal social engineering is what has caused their and others inactions in these scenarios.

In the not so distant past people but whites especially would throw themselves into harm’s way to break up such a conflict.

Well not anymore and in some weird way in this regard the Jews and their libtard allies/slaves may of done the white race an unintentional favor.

Europeans should never have introduced the black to america

They’re not a part of the human species or even yours gorilla bro.

Niggers= homoerectus

It was actually the Jews that brought the bastards over here to begin with.

Jews were the primary enslavers of blacks and owned all the slave ships.

Jewberg only made his Amistad anti white propaganda movie depicting white Europeans as the sole enslavers of blacks because the nation of Islam’s book series “The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews” volume 1-2 was picking up some serious steam with the general public way back in the day as it was promoted by both Farrakhan and David Duke and was written by a black author who took all of his source material from a Jewish rabbi to avoid charges of bias.

The books detail in-depth the Jews guilt and role in black African slavery in the United States.

Of course history as told by the Jew owners of Hollywood and mass media never mentions this or that it was white Europeans that ultimately freed the blacks.

Death to all of them now.

Its about time we have done something about these Nordics and their constant violent behavior.

It was funny to watch this chimp out but the fighting itself was underwhelming. These niggers can't fight for shit, thought they were girls.

Ghetto niggas think they will get away with criminal activity now because of BLM but they will be surprised when that’s not the case. When crime spins out of control in majority black neighborhoods, BLM will act like only white people wanted defund police and tweeted #ACAB. At that point BLM fatigue will reach overdrive, people will go back to being apathetic, and policing will rise. I think counter culture led to a similar phenomenon

Isn't the admixture below 10%?
That’s a meme. Scientists haven’t identified any ancient hominid dna from erectus in Homo sapiens. They were also all over anyways

thug culture needs to be punished

Ah My brethren , My Children .

No such thing as closer to apes. You are a type of ape (hominids) Homo sapiens.
Astughfirallah . Atheistcuck , human I am. naked shitter not .

Back to the jungle, with your revisionist shit. You must.

Slavery was Americas worst mistake

atleast we got apollo creed out of it

There are so many things to point out and analyze here. There's the scene of the blacks fighting like they're in a shithole neighborhood, contrasted with the modern, seemingly well-maintained, clean airport. There's the crowd of people surrounding the fight, half of them simply watching, the other half pointing their phones at it, some even walking up to get a better camera shot, but no one stepping in to do something. There's the crowd yelling things like, "Don't get in trouble," repeatedly, reprimanding the criminals as if they were children who had stayed up past bedtime, and also acting as if the criminals cared about "getting into trouble" to begin with. There's the universal mask wearing, including the criminals. There's the security taking forever to show up, taking forever to start taking action, and even then, acting so absurdly passively (I wonder why) that the criminals continue fighting after they do so. And the icing on the cake is the store logo in the back of the room the entire video, which perfectly sums up everything above.

Gotta love that post 9/11 security, where were they?

Niggers are reactionary and don’t care for the consequences of their actions, they were about to get on a damn plane but because niggers are so low IQ they lost that chance.

Don’t ever try to break up a nigger fight unless you wanna get punched and kicked too.

Astughfirallah . Atheistcuck , human I am. naked shitter not .

Back to the jungle, with your revisionist shit. You must.
This is the equivalent of a lion saying, I’m a lion not a feline aka cat. This statement shows how incredibly low iq you are. Human is the actual species but they are apes. Lastly you assume I’m the typical atheist when I’m not and I get in argument with them and religious guys. Tbh atheist and the religious are two side’s same coin because your both illogical but atheist less so.

"They're all animals anyway. All the animals come out at night: Whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets."

but no one stepping in to do something
who would want to get in a fight with a nigger? to stop him beating his sheboon? for what :feelskek: so you can get stabbed :feelskek::feelssus:

You know what's funny about blacks. They claim hurr durr oppression by the white man in the western world.......which is fine (for the sake of this argument) but then I look at the African continent it is a fucking pile of shit.

Consider the colonial powers, majority granted independence in the 1960s with the last being Zimbabwe in 1980. Now even then, they have had 40 years to improve......40 fucking years to fix shit up, while some states like Sudan in 56 and Ethiopia in 1941 being granted independence. I don't care if they have the capacity to build a fucking damn, they have people living in squalid conditions nearly 80 years after independence. Even the Middle East and South America are more represented in groups such as OECD or OPEC. I hope BLM "wins" and police are defunded in BLM areas for all the nigs and whites who supported BLM to die.

Attachments

• 81274fd5-a64c-4fb0-bbcb-4521905c9a63-OPED-USETHIOPIA-EDITORIAL-GET.jpg
    81274fd5-a64c-4fb0-bbcb-4521905c9a63-OPED-USETHIOPIA-EDITORIAL-GET.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 16
Hahahahah look at this dumbfuck trying to refrain from his nigger worship

@Wizcel @BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo

This is the equivalent of a lion saying, I’m a lion not a feline aka cat. This statement shows how incredibly low iq you are. Human is the actual species but they are apes. Lastly you assume I’m the typical atheist when I’m not and I get in argument with them and religious guys. Tbh atheist and the religious are two side’s same coin because your both illogical but atheist less so.
Tip it. The fedora, elsewhere. Care not of your satanic beliefs , I do.

Same. All atheistcucks are. incapable to see. Grandscheme of things. You are.

Why would someone interfere and risk getting beat up?

And of Course it was in Michigan Internation Airport. I knew it was in one of those ghetto ass airports that these issues would arise. Either that or somewhere in Saint Louis, or Illinois, or Georgia.

Tip it. The fedora, elsewhere. Care not of your satanic beliefs , I do.

Same. All atheistcucks are. incapable to see. Grandscheme of things. You are.
Satanic beliefs? There nothing Satanic about my 'beliefs'

You can’t see reality for what it is, you have a simplistic view of reality with your religion. And again I’m not your average 'atheist', atheist also have a simplistic view of reality but the make much more sense than the you.

Satanic beliefs? There nothing Satanic about my 'beliefs'

You can’t see reality for what it is, you have a simplistic view of reality with your religion. And again I’m not your average 'atheist', atheist also have a simplistic view of reality but the make much more sense than the you.
Satan, begone .I said.

And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.(119).

Hellfire. You reside. Damned the destination. It is.

Hypocritical jigaboo strikes again. See any video where white people are behaving in a less than desirable fashion and compare his response. :waitwhat:
Would be an enjoyable endeavor, unfortunately whites as a majority dont chimp out at this level to make that valid comparison :feelskek:

Hahahahah look at this dumbfuck trying to refrain from his nigger worship

@Wizcel @BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo
White people do something bad? "Haha stupid cumskins, they suck! Death to cumskins!"

Niggers do something bad? "Hey now, we are all human beings... Some of us are bad and some of us are not! Don't judge on the skin, but judge on merits of character!"

OLpKvG8

Niggers do something bad? "Hey now, we are all human beings... Some of us are bad and some of us are not! Don't judge on the skin, but judge on merits of character!"

View attachment 439335
It's fucking hilarious how he tries to take the high road when it's Niggers doing something stupid and does that cheap attempt to disown humanity as a whole instead of giving us an unbiased analysis on how most blacks have extremely primitive behaviors in 2021.

Im surprised he doesn't google rednecks more often so he doesn't seem as biased when he shits on whites.

It was actually the Jews that brought the bastards over here to begin with.

Jews were the primary enslavers of blacks and owned all the slave ships.

Jewberg only made his Amistad anti white propaganda movie depicting white Europeans as the sole enslavers of blacks because the nation of Islam’s book series “The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews” volume 1-2 was picking up some serious steam with the general public way back in the day as it was promoted by both Farrakhan and David Duke and was written by a black author who took all of his source material from a Jewish rabbi to avoid charges of bias.

The books detail in-depth the Jews guilt and role in black African slavery in the United States.

Of course history as told by the Jew owners of Hollywood and mass media never mentions this or that it was white Europeans that ultimately freed the blacks.
"They're all animals anyway. All the animals come out at night: Whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets."