Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This video game is so based

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-

What's the game called?

Japanese visual novels are as entertaining as watching paint dry

That’s an insult Japanese visual novels are amazing
I don't know man I like anime and manga but could never get into visual novels. They just put me to sleep except Ace Attorney saga because it has some gameplay apart from text text and more text.

I don't know man I like anime and manga but could never get into visual novels. They just put me to sleep except Ace Attorney saga because it has some gameplay apart from text text and more text.
Well the game character that I posted rapes a lot of foids and rape is fun,cool and entertaining (in movies and video games of course)

Visual novels are good shit but the problem is that our chimp brains have zero attention span due to YT, instagram, TikTok and all other jooish apps. So all that text you see and the boring image in front of you are all you getting. It's the same shit as reading a children book but sometimes you get to make choices with these games

Screenshot is from Rance for anyone curious

It's called Rance.
I wasn’t actually asking jfl. I think the screenshot is fake otherwise no way they would’ve ever given it the license since it’s not some obscure game and it’s actually on GOG.

I wasn’t actually asking jfl. I think the screenshot is fake otherwise no way they would’ve ever given it the license since it’s not some obscure game and it’s actually on GOG.
Nope it’s not fake in rance 02 there is an option to rape sill violently or gently lol

it appears to be legit