Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This video really bothers me

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/xHCS6ftWLSw

Basically this obnoxious slob who has no sense of responsibility gets drunk and crashes his car when he is already suspended from driving, and then he ditches it and makes a huge scene when confronted by the cops for what he did. He literally acts like an adult baby and doesn’t do anything good yet he gets to have a really cute Becky that always stays by his side no matter how he acts and she even had a kid with him. Just because he is tall, white, decent looking, and has that obnoxious douchebag personality. This fucking idiot is several years younger than me and has a wife and kid and yet ive never had a girlfriend or sex when I’ve worked my whole life to improve myself, make good choices, and ask out as many foids as I could

My "oneitis", Shay Rose Bo, made this video for a Chadlito who openly denigrated people with mental illness and drug addiction problems, despite his girlfriend having them as well. Women will "puppy guard" any attractive man of high status.

I honestly dont envy him, im actually pity the guy because in some years when he goes bald or the drugs/alcohol that he consumes for years will kick in and his looks go down, his wife/girlfriend will start posting threads on r/deadbedrooms and will cuck him eventually.
She is also ugly, why be bothered if him can fuck this low tier woman and she gives a shit (FOR NOW) about the poor bastard ?
I never got a foid's love, but if i got this trailer trash foid i would prefer to be posting in here (that i dont even like to do).

My "oneitis", Shay Rose Bo, made this video for a Chadlito who openly denigrated people with mental illness and drug addiction problems, despite his girlfriend having them as well. Women will "puppy guard" any attractive man of high status.

She is ugly as hell and tranny tier, jfl get over her, start searching for good looking ones to dream about, the ones that i do are dead, so you probably dont want recommendations

Why do you keep posting this ugly snowbunny

Personality detector malfunction

She is ugly as hell and tranny tier