Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This website has the best Christian posters

R

righteouscel

-
They are all gone now but Ive seen back then when I lurked various posts about how they accepted women don't love them yet still dedicate themselves to the faith they always sent videos about how you just have to believe in Christ and what not. They understand actual earthly suffering unlike normies and Chads who have been given earthly women and goods since a young age while the incels still hold faith and try to do good despise life doing them bad.

I accepted that women are evil, empty, shallow husks, and don't want them on some deeper lvl. All I have left is hoping there's an better afterlife with no women in it.

I suffered a severe knee injury about a year ago, my menicus tore
Worst pain of my life, was in physiotherapy for about a month and a half
For some reason the pain reoccured about 10 minutes ago, I was limping very badly, could not extend my knee fully, a very horrible pain
I prayed to Lord Jesus and the Heavenly Father to deliver me from my knee pain, in a couple of steps it went away
I started crying and told my family, I am quite sure they did not believe me
God is good man I’m in shock
@FlamingCel @FastBananaCEO @Mainländer @mänline

Its true that islam teaches anti feminist and based in male domination, but only god himself jesus christ saved us sinful human , all you fellas need is to believe in him that dies sacrificing his flesh in human form for our sin. In islam jesus is only a prophet which is a herresy. He is GOD in human flesh to wash human sin. SIMPLE! Were all will ascend in heaven, sex? Being in heaven is million times better than sex.
Watch Video below

View: https://youtu.be/_l0-tvrgox0

I been seeing signs that Jesus is coming very soon. I know this isn't related to inceldom but I feel it in my heart that he is coming back sooner than we think he is, I mean look how messed up the world is right now. Make sure to repent with all of your hearts and pray. I beg of you, please repent hell is such a horrid place to be in. Look how this guy described on here.
Link: https://incels.is/threads/god-has-spoke-to-me-and-asked-me-to-be-his-messenger.382942/

I accepted that women are evil, empty, shallow husks, and don't want them on some deeper lvl. All I have left is hoping there's an better afterlife with no women in it.

Or fairy hoes forever I heard that somewhere bout heaven

I'm your avi. I can't cope this anymore.

I'm still here.

this aint jesus camp faggt, we're a muslim website

All humanity is cursed from The Fall.