Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This (website mainly) really is a short-term cope for most

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
I don't come here often, but dam, there are so many different people and the old one's seem to have died off for the most part and I can feel it too. When I joined it felt like a decent cope but the longer it went on it started to wear off. Some name's still seem similar but it seems like every year there's a new wave of people when the previous fade. Guess there's no good long-term cope, rip...

This place helps me cope yes.

This is the only place on the internet where I find like minded people. Other than it the whole world is cucked foid-worshipers.

Even most who make it this far, and even post like 5,000 posts here, they can't take it anymore and go back to the bluepill.

It's over i guess

The average age of incel forum users stays the same as the years go by. Most people ascend by mid 20’s and a fresh batch of youngcels and kidcels arrive

u think thats suifuel?

the real suifuel is not that its a short term cope for trucels, but a cope for lots of normies and fakecels , who come here and after a while they get bored and/or ascended and left.

trucels are rare here. the real pain is seeing all the other supposely incels ascend and leave and you feel you're truly alone even in this forum, that your issues are truly unique and you're dealt the ultimate worst card in life and you're doomed. and that 80/20 is nothing but tinder stats and most men actually ascend and incels are actually extremely rare, which makes you feel even more pathetic and suicidal.

i honestly wouldnt feel bad if many who left actually roped (which i know is mostly likely not what is happening, i think almost no one roped) coz suicide is almost like an escape out of this clown world and require courage to override the survival instinct, so i actually would envy them and it would encourage me to rope one day too.
I'm here w you until the end of time :feelsaww:

Why is stating the obvious celebrated and encouraged on here?

Broooootal blackpill when you realize you're one of the few oldcels that's still here while the others have moved on and probably ascended by now :fuk:

Would've made an account here long ago if I knew about this site then. I actually tried to find solace in Reddit.

Would've made an account here long ago if I knew about this site then. I actually tried to find solace in Reddit.
Same, have actually been part of incel community for quite a while, just on Reddit soyboards instead of here.

Nearly 4 years have gone by since I started and this site is all i have tbh

the real suifuel is not that its a short term cope for trucels, but a cope for lots of normies and fakecels , who come here and after a while they get bored and/or ascended and left
Well the owner here doesn’t want to create a hobbymaxxing subforum meaning we all eventually become boring of talking about the blackpill. On the other hand some of us try to looksmax instead

>muh you are not going from incel to sex haver with softmaxing alone

You all underestimate the limits of softmaxing, especially if your eye area is not uber subhuman tier, the sky is the limit really :dab:

Geomaxxing for manletism is also on the table as another tactic and so is moneymaxxing (it works in shitholes)

So if you give incels enough time some of them will ascend eventually, the blackpill gives us the tools for doing it, but the road takes time and will power

Last edited:
u think thats suifuel?

the real suifuel is not that its a short term cope for trucels, but a cope for lots of normies and fakecels , who come here and after a while they get bored and/or ascended and left.

trucels are rare here. the real pain is seeing all the other supposely incels ascend and leave and you feel you're truly alone even in this forum, that your issues are truly unique and you're dealt the ultimate worst card in life and you're doomed. and that 80/20 is nothing but tinder stats and most men actually ascend and incels are actually extremely rare, which makes you feel even more pathetic and suicidal.

i honestly wouldnt feel bad if many who left actually roped (which i know is mostly likely not what is happening, i think almost no one roped) coz suicide is almost like an escape out of this clown world and require courage to override the survival instinct, so i actually would envy them and it would encourage me to rope one day too.

no shit nigker, who tf wants to be khhv for the rest of our shitty lives?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back