Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News This week: ISEA-Pattaya (IS terrorist affiliate in Thailand) ambush 5 Royal Thai Rangers, one dead.

Dang. Rangers are no jokes.
Either way, is IS expanding to Thailand? I thought they only had an Philippines branch

Either way, is IS expanding to Thailand? I thought they only had an Philippines branch
They take what they can get. They're supposed to be a worldwide caliphate after all. They're in fucking Mozambique out of all places, a part of Africa with absolutely zero Islamic influence

There are ISEA militants in Southern Thailand. There have been terror attacks in Bangkok in the past, as well as other IED and assassination attacks in other places.

TracTerrorism has a couple of insightful reports about ISEA presence in Pattaya.

They take what they can get. They're supposed to be a worldwide caliphate after all. They're in fucking Mozambique out of all places, a part of Africa with absolutely zero Islamic influence
Uganda and Congo, too. And yes, they're Christian countries. Armies are struggling with containing their attacks, and have to resort on PMCs and foreign contractors.