Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This whole "alien congress hearing" is the biggest psyop since 9/11

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

You have to be a fluoride infested ZOGbot to genuinely listen to those hearings and soy to yourself "BROOOO THEY LIKE HAVE UFO'S BROOO IT'S ALL REAL MANNNN THE AREA 51 STUFFF I KNEW ITTTT" :soy: :soy::soy:

It's obviously a cover-up for something bigger that's going on at the moment. A deceitful trick to divert the attention of the herds, while the JewSA plans yet another globohomo attack on the unsuspecting westerners.

If you genuinely think flying saucers are just roaming around earth, you should stop eating so much goyslop. It's either completely fabricated or their own tech.

They just want you to focus on "muh aliens" while they are staging the grounds for something big.

If you genuinely think flying saucers are just roaming around earth, you should stop eating so much goyslop.
most people use this term incorrectly though. actual goyslop is disgusting and should never be consumed

most people use this term incorrectly though. actual goyslop is disgusting and should never be consumed
I think most people like bug macs and fries

I think most people like bug macs and fries
burgers and fries arent goyslop. that word should be referred to vegan food such as impossible burgers and seed oils and all other stuff that should never be consumed by humans

burgers and fries arent goyslop.
Deep freezed deep fried hormone filled meats should definitely not be consumed by humans.

Deep freezed deep fried hormone filled meats should definitely not be consumed by humans.
i dont live in jewnited states so the meat here isnt injected hormones

Aliens have the technology for advanced spaceflight, but somehow wreck their crafts on Earth and are unable to get it back. Totally makes sense. If there were truly aliens then Congress wouldn't be talking about it. :feelskek:

Aliens have the technology for advanced spaceflight, but somehow wreck their crafts on Earth and are unable to get it back. Totally makes sense. If there were truly aliens then Congress wouldn't be talking about it. :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

They don't even try to make it believable

If aliens exist (and most likely they do) they wouldn't waste even a minute and would destroy us or make us their cattle.

Another theory is that the aliens are just as subhuman low iq like us and even if they would catch our signals we wouldn't be able to comunicate.

I wouldn't be surprised if USA holds aliens in thier bases but it's very unlikely.

Last edited:
Bahwhaha thinking that globohomo hasn't invaded your food yet.

Bahwhaha thinking that globohomo hasn't invaded your food yet. Europe

You have to be a fluoride infested ZOGbot to genuinely listen to those hearings and soy to yourself "BROOOO THEY LIKE HAVE UFO'S BROOO IT'S ALL REAL MANNNN THE AREA 51 STUFFF I KNEW ITTTT" :soy: :soy::soy:

It's obviously a cover-up for something bigger that's going on at the moment. A deceitful trick to divert the attention of the herds, while the JewSA plans yet another globohomo attack on the unsuspecting westerners.

If you genuinely think flying saucers are just roaming around earth, you should stop eating so much goyslop. It's either completely fabricated or their own tech.

They just want you to focus on "muh aliens" while they are staging the grounds for something big.
Nah they are real. I don't blame them for trying to destroy humanity. We captured them and have them within black projects. They are going to revolt.

Mirin hard the peoples who believe that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back