Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This whore didn't censor my name

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
FUCK THAT FUCKING BITCH, STUPID PIECE OF USELESS FUCKING CUMDUMPSTER FUCK MEAT!!!!!
IMG 20201225 202859

You should feel honoured that your sheer existence has caused them so much rage

Too high IQ for those idiots to censor your name.

weird given how much they love censorship.

You should feel honoured that your sheer existence has caused them so much rage
I still don't like it, I always censor their names when I post their stupidities but not anymore, fuck them.

I still don't like it, I always censor their names when I post their stupidities but not anymore, fuck them.
They don't care about us, they don't see us as human

What the fuck is that shit man, seriously the fuck is wrong with those faggots? Seriously, just lock the fucking threads already, I'm tired of this shit man.
I just saw that and was gonna post. So soy

Why bother? There aren’t even any rules against it here

I just made a redditaccount to make fun of ITcels with, give me some ideas of what I could do

Really? Damn I didn't know it.
Most people here don’t censor names so I am pretty sure. Also they don’t deserve the courtesy of having it censored

report her, do it for me, jannies perma banned my 1 year old account and now i can't get back into the secret brocel sub.

Why do you care

And why do you care?
With what you're doing, you give them free publicity.

Remember. These people want you dead. For posting unflattering things about women online.