Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over this world is cruel

BookwormCel

BookwormCel

Self-banned
-
The holiday season was the best part of the year for me. It must have been very cold in England, but I don’t remember the cold. I just remember how much fun I had. I was filled with joy when it started snowing outside – I loved playing in the snow. My father helped me build a snowman once. We would start with little snowballs, and roll them around our field until we formed the body, and then we would decorate it.

taken from 'my twisted world', age 0-5

One of the saddest things in life is to observe how you change from a happy kid to a miserable / depressed / lonely fuck. We live in the worst possible world

you seriously quoting elliot "ultimate fakecel" rodgers OP?? gtfoh

you seriously quoting elliot "ultimate fakecel" rodgers OP?? gtfoh
I do :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

But that's not the main point. The point is, that the pattern I described exists and it's sad

The holiday season was the best part of the year for me. It must have been very cold in England, but I don’t remember the cold. I just remember how much fun I had. I was filled with joy when it started snowing outside – I loved playing in the snow. My father helped me build a snowman once. We would start with little snowballs, and roll them around our field until we formed the body, and then we would decorate it.

One of the saddest things in life is to observe how you change from a happy kid to a miserable / depressed / lonely fuck. We live in the worst possible world
puberty moment

Ok GrAYcel