Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This world is like a nightmare

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Once you’ve been blackpilled and you think about the world, it becomes just like a nightmare. For most people, the only thing that really gives their life any meaning or happiness is the validation, love and support they get from their partner (and kids). When it sinks in that you’ll never have that, the world resembles some bizarre Kafkaesque nauseating nightmarish horror movie that you can’t escape. The only possible way out is death/suicide, but we don’t know where that leads... it could be even worse.

MayorOfKekville said:
Once you’ve been blackpilled and you think about the world, it becomes just like a nightmare. For most people, the only thing that really gives their life any meaning or happiness is the validation, love and support they get from their partner (and kids). When it sinks in that you’ll never have that, the world resembles some bizarre Kafkaesque nauseating nightmarish horror movie that you can’t escape. The only possible way out is death/suicide, but we don’t know where that leads... it could be even worse.

SET MY PEOPLE FREE FROM THE WEST!

Life becomes absolute pointless after leraning the truth. You wull never have sex, you will never be happy, witness others live while you rot.

MayorOfKekville said:
Once you’ve been blackpilled and you think about the world, it becomes just like a nightmare. For most people, the only thing that really gives their life any meaning or happiness is the validation, love and support they get from their partner (and kids). When it sinks in that you’ll never have that, the world resembles some bizarre Kafkaesque nauseating nightmarish horror movie that you can’t escape. The only possible way out is death/suicide, but we don’t know where that leads... it could be even worse.

kafka-celine-cioran

triple pill of death without resurrection

That's how I feel, like it's something I can't escape.

its over just ldar

It's all good tho, because after this horrible life you have a eternity of peace just like all the billions of other humans who have died before you.

QuantumDummy said:
That's how I feel, like it's something I can't escape.

"the process" and "the castle"

both kafka's masterpieces