Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This world is tailor made for white women

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Although it's true that men usually are in the top 1% category when it comes to any aspect of life (for a plethora of reasons). The most powerful group of people on the planet are white foids. It's water tbh but it infuriates me how easy it is for white foids in particular.

Sometimes I feel bad for black and indian foids in the west, because they really can't compete once there's a white foid that enters the room. They get away with anything they want, and they are the most pampered social group in soyciety. There's probably medieval kings that would be jealous of the treatment the average white foid gets. JBW applies to foids too... it's truly heartbreaking to see that another race basically gets worshipped as unironical God's while your race gets the short end of the stick.

You really cant grasp how easy life is as a white foid. If you aren't born as a white foid you haven't experienced true life.

A lot of normfags would cope and say "I'd date an indian or a black foid they are beautiful BIPOC queens!!!!:soy::soy::soy:" but in reality they are white only. And if they are genuine about it they are usually thinking about their kim K. or Mia khalifa. The reality is that even other races of foids are dimmed by the shadow that white women cast over the world.

Being white is an aesthetical imperative.

Last edited:
white is the colour of nobility

The white grill needs to be Stacey tier to have a real advantage over ethnic foids though. Men aren't as racists as foids tbh

The white grill needs to be Stacey tier to have a real advantage over ethnic foids though. Men aren't as racists as foids tbh
Generally true, but we live in a time were hypergamy is so exaggerate that it skews our perspective.

Nah , all woman are scum ,asians are evil too

I agree. White foids in their 20s literally have no problems in life. Diversity programs in colleges and in the business world have made it so that they (easily) out earn their male counterparts.

There are various female-only college scholarships and foids are also more likely to get the gender-neutral ones. Businesses are desperate to put more foids into STEM or managerial positions.

Sometimes I feel bad for black and indian foids in the west
I don't feel bad for them because ethnic foids have terrible attitudes and they hate their own men.

Also due to racemixing many nominally ethnic foids are close in attractiveness to white foids.

100% black or 100% indian foids in the west are not that common.

yeah thier life is easy mode.

The only "discrimination" ethnic foids face is not being prioritized by White Chads and they can get white Chads anyway

You re a goner if u believe white women have it easier.

All women have it easy period.

Yes maybe a white women has 30 orbiters meanwhile a black one has 10.

at the end of the day same life.

Dont feel bad for ethnic foids they all win in the end

Never denied this I just wanted to rant about how white foids take foid privilege to the extreme.
yeah ,they all do that

They are going extinct as their greed for $ has meant interbreeding and the world is full of half - castes

Sometimes I feel bad for black and indian foids in the west
7874985A 0547 49B6 B703 4A6AA92C6092

black and indian foids can't compete with white foids cuz they are ugly as fuck

black foids look like men and brown skin is just disgusting

indian foids are very weird... they are almost built like young men. every indian foid i have seen is giga recessed, flat, and if they don't regularly shave they have peach fuzz on their face.

i do say asian foids compete with white foids quite well, and if i was able to pick to date any foid it would be an asian girl for sure.

i do say asian foids compete with white foids quite well, and if i was able to pick to date any foid it would be an asian girl for sure.
It's because there's no real diffrence between white and asian girls except for the eyes. They are basically exotic white foids. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I also quite like asians myself, east asian not the jungle gooks you can get by seamaxxing. They compete with white foids for me personally if not outright beat them but the sentiment of this post is still true, usually when I see a "femcel" the foid is black despite not being particularly overweight or whatever, a black foid is the type of foid that is closest to another man.

it infuriates me how easy it is for white foids in particular.
This is why niggers are killing and beating them in public

White femoids are the most privileged group of people on earth. Ethnic femoids don't have it as hard as non black ethnic men however. White men love Latina & Asian femoids for example & some even like black femoids.

"Stay thinking of a white one, thinking of a bright sun" - Night Lovell