Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This world is unfair

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
In a fair world, ugly women would be attracted to ugly men, and attractive women would be attracted to attractive men. Average women would go for average men. Sadly, ugly women hate ugly men, ugly women are attracted to men that are better looking then them. I've been through this experience before, I know how women are when it comes to dating. This world is a fucked up place. There is no point in saving the world, let it burn to ashes

Last edited:
Don't judge by appearance! Every foid online or IRL, what a perverted and twisted species.

Only through eugenics we can make it a fair place.

In a fair world, ugly women would be attracted to ugly men, and attractive women would be attracted to attractive men. Average women would go for average men. Sadly, ugly women hate ugly men, ugly women are attracted to men that are better looking then them. I've been through this experience before, I know how women are when it comes to dating. This world is a fucked up place. There is no point in saving the world, let it burn to ashes
there’s no hope left and things are gonna get worst in the future Be prepared

No fairness for your face :feelsbadman:

We all knows world is unfair.

And i`m fucking sick of it

tenor.gif

Unless u win the genetic lottery u have better chance of being struck by lighting twice

Fairness is artificial.

What do you think about antinatalism and efilism?