Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Thought Experiment: What if leftists stopped victimising themselves?

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
Women have it objectively far easier in life than men. Their rights, success stories and powers far exceed those of men.
But in foids' minds this is not the case because they only ever see what men have achieved and not what they could do if they actually chose to work towards achievements.
They suffer from psychologically induced inferiority complexes which in turn create hatred for men.
Which is not to dismiss that they do have real world limitations. An example is that they are intellectually and physically inferior.
But you can say the same for all kinds of groups, such as differences between whites and blacks. Yet there are many black men who have achieved greatness and similarly they did not suffer from a collective victimhood mentality just like foids before feminism came around.

Foids mentality is not that much different from inceldom although their real world problems are highly disproportional in comparison. I thought about how when I see a president like Trump in office it drags my mind out of the gutter and gives me powerful feelings of hope that the planet is not completely dictated by discrimination and hatred targeted towards males yet. I'm nowhere near the right-wing spectrum tbh and yet this man is like a light in the pitch black dark that is the 21st century for men.
Which brings me to the idea what if the mentality of society managed to grow beyond leftist rhetoric of victimising women and the female disencouraging leftist vocabulary centering around oppression? Would this solve foids' inferiority complexes and open the flood gates that could lead to a decriminalisation of masculinity and serve as steeping stone towards rights and opportunities for men?

Disclaimer: I don't actually believe this theory could work because foids already do get pumped full of words of encouragement and it doesn't help anything, it just makes things even worse. I just needed an excuse to post this epic trump video again.

Last edited:
I don't see what Trump has done in the past 4 years that would benefit men, incels even less.

In my opinion 99% of foids political opinions stem entirely from their anger towards the fact that they are not good enough for Chad to settle with. You can spot it from a mile off - plain Janes or full blown ugly bitches who just want to use politics for revenge or control over men because Billy Big Dick didn't want them in college. Foids simply aren't that deep or caring to understand or care for these issues that they pretend to give a shit about.

If you approach a pink haired foid at a BLM protest and say to her "yes maybe black men are oppressed but white women certainly aren't" watch the mask fucking slip. She will all of a sudden stop talking about racism bullshit, forget all about it and start spitting garbage about the "patriarchy" and how she "can't go outside without fear of getting raped" and blah, blah fucking blah.

I don't see what Trump has done in the past 4 years that would benefit men, incels even less.
butt rustle and therefore demoralise feminists while simultaneously symbolically show to the world that masculinity is not dead

If leftists could stop hating themselves and blaming others for their own problems and if women gave up feminism and their Jew implanted hatred of men we could quite literally have a Star Trek TNG styled utopian society of true progress instead of the bullshit that passes as progress or progressiveness now among libtards.

View: https://youtu.be/5vu5TsBwG9w

As for the so called “successful” niggers?

Most of them I’d argue are simply “post turtles” we could do better without ie just send them all back to Africa basically.

This phrase also fits AOC and Nancy Pelosi quite well.