Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thoughts on a desperate attempt of trying to make a foid like me

1TZ0VER

1TZ0VER

Recruit
★★★★
Be me, autistic and lonely.
Join new school and after a week discover one of my teachers is attractive af, easily on the edge of being a stacy.
Mid way through the year doing autistic shit and give her a fake present by accident (this is important later) (it was Christmas time and thought it'd be funny to prank) 3/4 way through year, said teacher becomes aware of my presence and even started saying goodbye, hello to me etc and even tapped my shoulder once, (because I'm autistic as fuck and desperate, started catching feelings) Anyway, I started changing my path around school to bump into her, just desperate shit in general. Anyway end of year comes I start to wrap things up, first mistake was recommend her a movie, (it's time to kill) not knowing the description online only mentions how a child gets raped.
second mistake I buy her chocolate on the last day. (using the fake present from earlier as an excuse to do so)
Now worrying that once I go back I'll get taken the mick out of for having a crush on a teacher.

tenor.gif

Spergism, spot the signs, save lives

Just rape her and tell the cops she raped you :bigbrain:

You can't make a foid like you

But you can rape her even if she doesn't like you

Food for thought