Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on African homosexuality

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I know this is a weird thread but as many of you know Angola recently lifted the ban on lgbtq, and not only that but punished discrimination based on sexual orientation by jail

The thing I’m split on is if this was a return to cultural roots or the result of globalism, and the truth is it’s probably both; let me explain.

the first ever “anti homosexuality” laws in many parts of Africa (especially below the equator) were made by the British colonists. Take this excerpt of homosexuality in South Africa before the British came:
Homosexuality and same-sex relations have been documented among various modern-day South African groups. In the 18th century, the Khoikhoi people recognised the terms koetsire, which refers to a man who is sexually receptive to another man, and soregus, which refers to same-sex masturbation usually among friends. Anal intercourse and sexual relations between women also occurred, though more rarely. The Bantu peoples, most notably the Zulu,[2]Basotho,[3] Mpondo and Tsonga people, had a tradition of young men (inkotshane in Zulu,[2]boukonchana in Sesotho,[3] tinkonkana in Mpondo, and nkhonsthana in Tsonga, also known as "boy-wives" in English) who typically dressed as women (even wearing fake breasts), performed chores associated with women, such as cooking and fetching water and firewood, and had intercrural sex with their older husbands (numa in Zulu and Sesotho, and nima in Mpondo and Tsonga)

TDLR: boy sex was everywhere in South Africa.
This IS until the British came, at which point they instituted anti homosexuality laws.
Under South Africa's ruling National Party from 1948 to 1994, homosexuality was a crime punishable by up to seven years in prison; this law was used to harass and outlaw South African gay community events and political activists.[19] In January 1966, the Forest Town raid on a large party in Forest Town, Gautengled to further restrictions on gay and lesbian South Africans.[20]
So whites basically banned homosexuality in the entire region (note south Africa here includes Zimbabwe and Malawi as well).

WHEN THE SOUTH AFRICANS GOT OUT OF APARTHEID, they REINSTATED homosexual intercourse and gay marriage in 1998. Note that this was the ANC: who were communists but also were incredibly anti white/western (hence kill the boer and all the farmers being killed).

Angola also had similar homosexual experiences pre colonial times, until it having been outlawed by the portugese (whites if you count Mediterranean’s as white).
In the 1920s, a German anthropologist named Kurt Falk published his research on African tribes, which included some acceptance of homosexuality and bisexuality.[5] Falk reported that homosexual and cross-dressing practices were commonplace among the Ovimbundupeople. Ovimbundu men who behave, act and dress as women are known as chibadi or chibanda, and historically would marry other men. Similar individuals exist in neighbouring ethnic groups; they are known as kimbandaamong the Ambundu, quimbanda among the Kongo and jimbandaa among the Lovale people. Same-sex sexual acts were regarded as having medical effects in these societies. Indeed, such acts were viewed as a remedy for impotence, to improve soil fertility or as a transfer of knowledge. Sexual practices between men were also part of initiation rituals.[6][7]
Portugese:
With the formation and expansion of Portuguese Angola came the expansion of Christianity into the region and therefore the Christian morality that strongly condemned homosexual acts. It was eventually decriminalized in 1852, but was re-criminalized in 1886 with Articles 70 and 71 of the Penal Code of 1886 that contained a vaguely worded prohibition against public immorality and acts considered "against nature".[8] This would remain the legal status for the rest of Portuguese Angola's existence and was not repealed upon Angolan independence in 1975.

TDLR: Angola was gay and Portugal made them not gay.

so part of me thinks that yes this is obviously globalist influence on poor Angola, but do any of you also think this might be them returning to their original roots? I mean I think it’s both but if this was a genuine globalist plot from day 1 much like Belarus I’d be very interested to get some extra voices in on this.

also >why inceldom discussion
This thread is inceldom discussion because I think it’s incredibly important to know if influence is being put onto Africa as to accurately predict what happens next. If globalist influence over Angola is real and this was all them this could be a prelude to the acceptance of future Angolan or African migrants by liberals who are afraid they may be “homophobic”. Although also it should be noted that as said before this could also be a result of decolonization and self rule for said colonies, as in maybe the Portuguese should’ve never left. Or like noted before this is simply the natural order and going back. The tribes the current Angolans are from still exist and they’re still those tribes, so it could be for once an entirely internal operation.

Last edited:
Why would you care so much about some niggers in a third world country though? :feelskek: :feelskek:

FamilyGuy1999

Why would you care so much about some niggers in a third world country though? :feelskek: :feelskek:
Let’s say they become liberal like SA. Then they fall inevitably under their own weight (like all African nations will because they’re unnatural states)

>teehee, look at these poor Angolans, they need to be taken in! They’re even liberal too look look they like gay marriage!

They could be getting indoctrinated over there before they come over here. Like if you inject a fetus with HGH before he even comes out so he becomes a giga mogger

I know this is a weird thread but as many of you know Angola recently lifted the ban on lgbtq, and not only that but punished discrimination based on sexual orientation by jail

The thing I’m split on is if this was a return to cultural roots or the result of globalism, and the truth is it’s probably both; let me explain.

the first ever “anti homosexuality” laws in many parts of Africa (especially below the equator) were made by the British colonists. Take this excerpt of homosexuality in South Africa before the British came:

This IS until the British came, at which point they instituted anti homosexuality laws.

So whites basically banned homosexuality in the entire region (note south Africa here includes Zimbabwe and Malawi as well).

WHEN THE SOUTH AFRICANS GOT OUT OF APARTHEID, they REINSTATED homosexual intercourse and gay marriage in 1998. Note that this was the ANC: who were communists but also were incredibly anti white/western (hence kill the boer and all the farmers being killed).

Angola also had similar homosexual experiences pre colonial times, until it having been outlawed by the portugese (whites if you count Mediterranean’s as white).

Portugese:

so part of me thinks that yes this is obviously globalist influence on poor Angola, but do any of you also think this might be them returning to their original roots? I mean I think it’s both but if this was a genuine globalist plot from day 1 much like Belarus I’d be very interested to get some extra voices in on this.

This thread is inceldom discussion because I think it’s incredibly important to know if influence is being put onto Africa as to accurately predict what happens next. If globalist influence over Angola is real and this was all them this could be a prelude to the acceptance of future Angolan or African migrants by liberals who are afraid they may be “homophobic”. Although also it should be noted that as said before this could also be a result of decolonization and self rule for said colonies, as in maybe the Portuguese should’ve never left. Or like noted before this is simply the natural order and going back. The tribes the current Angolans are from still exist and they’re still those tribes, so it could be for once an entirely internal operation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyK8y_X5Hg&ab_channel=Memeify

Let’s say they become liberal like SA. Then they fall inevitably under their own weight (like all African nations will because they’re unnatural states)

>teehee, look at these poor Angolans, they need to be taken in! They’re even liberal too look look they like gay marriage!

They could be getting indoctrinated over there before they come over here. Like if you inject a fetus with HGH before he even comes out so he becomes a giga mogger
I think you are looking into it a bit too much
JFL whites and jews are going to keep bringing in a bunch of immigrants from around to world to mix the population and make it easier to control whether they are gay or not.
Your country and people brought it on yourself tbh
You didn't fought with your government
You just let them ass fuck you while you cried like a bitch in a corner
White pride my ass. The whole world is fucked.
So I say let everyone get mixed and le the collapse of society come as soon as possilble already.

TL;DR: Lol gay Angolians

we wuz (gay) kangz n shieet

I think you are looking into it a bit too much
JFL whites and jews are going to keep bringing in a bunch of immigrants from around to world to mix the population and make it easier to control whether they are gay or not.
Yeah but the whole point is to (besides making mixed race ofc) to also be very liberal. Migrants will and are right now the backbone of leftism and progressivism along with women. So...if they make the fetus liberal before it even comes out...wouldn’t that be smart?
Your country and people brought it on yourself tbh
You didn't fought with your government
You just let them ass fuck you while you cried like a bitch in a corner
8AB66C29 46F7 470D 9769 7C644313550D
There were plenty of battles anon, you just don’t know of them. Plus this is still relatively new (60 years).
White pride my ass. The whole world is fucked.
So I say let everyone get mixed and le the collapse of society come as soon as possilble already.
It won’t be a collapse which is the worst part. It will just be normal life but infinitely worse. You ever see WALL-E? I know it’s a soy reference but it’s gonna be like that except no comfort

they always had a fag culture, in modern times it's called "down low" but it was always there

ancient tribes had either patriarchal societies that were so high T that the men fucked boys to let off steam, or weird matriarchal societies where you were allowed to be a primitive version of a tranny, usually it took a strict monotheistic religion to put a stop to this, and even then it had to be interpreted properly since some tribes love following a bastardized version of christianity

Isn't uganda based on gays? If kenya is as well it would affirm my suspicions considering those are the 2 former African colonies that have the most ties to their home country and are the most "western"
No idea tbh

Portugese:

Inceldom discussion

yeah ill keep all of this in mind great information. good job OP

Male sex drive tells you to get the feel good, your social standing dictates if you get that the correct way or through alternative makeshift methods, your power decides if you're the top guy or the bottom bitch then you cope with whichever role you're assigned based on physical manifestation & attitude with the ability to back that up or not, gay by choice with options to the contrary is less prevalent than forced into it via desperation or it being normalised by events others around you put you through.

Religion insists to go against the gay way so thanks to your culture it is either cultivated as good or vilified as abhorrent.

The respectable human striving to be above the beast within versus the carnal pleasure seeker revelling in degeneracy.

The more women cut off the ability for men to get some & laws along with cultural perception prohibit you from getting it by force without severe consequences & so many more will cope with the gay way in it's many lgbtq iterations.

Last edited: