Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Bryan kohlberger

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Looks like another HTN mogger to me, not the evil inkwell boogeyman story the media constantly parroted to further fearmonger about, again proving that normies and non-incels commit the majority of crimes and violent killing sprees towards precious kweens. :society:

As they can only relate negative behaviour with their perception of an unattractive physical appearance, and not being able to ascend, showing their true view of subhumans like us; the shekel-funded media and those who consume it also have a hand on this, using the term "incel" as a catch-all for any man who might have beliefs that contrast with the usual bluepilled nonsense, or those who might commit the heinous crime of wrongthink against the modern state of hypergamy and foid standards. :feelsUgh:

It's simply another technique to label us all as hateful inkwells, and generate some profit and ratings for news sites through fearmongering; they're unable to actually argue against the bitter truth that is the blackpill; cucks, foids, and the media. :society:

He's the same height as me.

never heard of it is that some kind of kosher bagel burger

Based for murdering chad and stacies but too bad he’s now caught :feelsUgh:

Why are these people making excuses for the foid who saw the masked alleged killer and didn't bother reporting it?
Do you think an ugly male would get away with such self absorbed callous behaviour ?? Unbelievable.

View: https://youtu.be/4cGGxOQz5SM

Based Stacy killer
96D80755 ABD5 48A6 8BD3 403163C62096

Fits the definition of a psychopath.But of course the media will say he was an incel, even though he was tall normie who could get theoretically sex and a gf like those he murdered.

Dude is tall as fuck. When I see him walking with police, he height mogs them by like a whole head, and police are usually bigger guys. Can someone get me an official height on this guy ?

He was fat in high school.

There's an underlying bullying disaster going on