Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thoughts on female cucks

Holy shit soyness activity that should not be possible

That is basically all women. They all want to have a Chad who cheats on them, even if its emotionally painful for them they find it a turn on that their man can get multiple women. It fuels their preselection. When multiple women find your boyfriend/husband attractive, he becomes more attractive to you too.

All women are cuckqueans, essentially. Even if they think they don't want to share their men they wish other women would find him attractive.

Reminded me of harems.

That is basically all women. They all want to have a Chad who cheats on them, even if its emotionally painful for them

All women are cuckqueans, essentially. Even if they think they don't want to share their men they wish other women would find him attractive.

I don't agree because then where do the vixens come from?

The vixens want to become the new wife and get cheated on?

Maybe some of them but other times you might just have full-time vixens who just want to constantly fuck other women's men without forming attachments.

Reminded me of harems.

Star

:feelsLSD: no self respect or lucky

They just can't lock down Chad for themselves so they delude themselves into thinking it's normal to let their Chad also fuck other foids. Similar to male cucks. You will never see Chad or Stacy become a cuck. They are always LTNs who lucked out (in the case of males) or Gigachad only subhuman toilets (in the case of foids).

This is just threesome activity. Women cant really be cucks because being a real cuck means you are tricked and your wife is cheating on you and your kid isn't really yours and she spends all your money and then divorces you. Men have no support network. Women will never go through a true cucking. They are just piggybacking on the term. Sexual degeneracy.

satan is my bitch, nigger

That is basically all women. They all want to have a Chad who cheats on them, even if its emotionally painful for them they find it a turn on that their man can get multiple women. It fuels their preselection. When multiple women find your boyfriend/husband attractive, he becomes more attractive to you too.

:foidSoy: = :feelstastyman:

Remember guys, foids would rather have an unfaithful chad than a faithful incel (probably even normie) :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Exactly, but it isn't the same!

Hmmm, I'm weirded out by how opposite to my reality that circumstance in the pic is. Past me would've probably entertained the idea of a harem with much more enthusiasm. One would probably feel like a king and powertrip too, but I wonder if it would even be worth it considering women's nature..

(And a world favoring them also)

This is just threesome activity. Women cant really be cucks because being a real cuck means you are tricked and your wife is cheating on you and your kid isn't really yours and she spends all your money and then divorces you.

Is that right ?

This is just threesome activity. Women cant really be cucks because being a real cuck means you are tricked and your wife is cheating on you and your kid isn't really yours and she spends all your money and then divorces you. Men have no support network. Women will never go through a true cucking. They are just piggybacking on the term. Sexual degeneracy.

cuckquean fetishism like cuckold fetishism is more of a LARP of getting cheated on or humiliated because you're acting out elements of the real thing but it's not truly happening since you consent to it, it is only pseudo-cuckoldry

IMO even though men are more vulnerable to the more extreme forms of cucking compared to women (they tend to earn the money) it is in theory possible for a female breadwinner to be cucked financially and of course emotionally

They will never experience anything like "the kids I'm raising are not biologically mine" though, barring exceptions like egg mixups in fertility clinics - female privileges is knowing the fetus in you comes from your own egg

I'm weirded out by how opposite to my reality that circumstance in the pic is. Past me would've probably entertained the idea of a harem with much more enthusiasm. One would probably feel like a king and powertrip too, but I wonder if it would even be worth it considering women's nature..
considering their nature wouldn't backups and not getting attached to one in particular make sense?
if you're a sultan with 100 wives, it won't break your heart so much if one of them fucks your eunuch guard

BTW you don't know why I chose Star Vs do you?

They just can't lock down Chad for themselves so they delude themselves into thinking it's normal to let their Chad also fuck other foids. Similar to male cucks. You will never see Chad or Stacy become a cuck. They are always LTNs who lucked out (in the case of males) or Gigachad only subhuman toilets (in the case of foids).

Yeah, foids aren't territorial as men. Reddit is the scraping from the bottom of the cesspool.

considering their nature wouldn't backups and not getting attached to one in particular make sense?
I think that it would be a wise thing to do. Perhaps some similar mindset ends up being developed in the man as some sort of attempt to preserve sanity after being spread too thin.

(In this context, I'm not to sure what a backup would be. Maybe because I don't have a harem.:feelsmage:)

It could be that at the beginning the mindset is somewhat uncaring of the long term implications of having such a number of women under you (them having children, your resources).

if you're a sultan with 100 wives, it won't break your heart so much if one of them fucks your eunuch guard
As long as they don't poison your drinks for your wealth, then sure I can see some men thinking like that :feelsmage:

It could result in some accumulation of wealth by distributing the women under him to loyal, wealthy and or essential males.

BTW you don't know why I chose Star Vs do you
I do not. :feelskek:
Why would that be?
I'm not familiar with the lore of it so perhaps there's a harem?

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I propose that we make massive denunciations of that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back