Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Thoughts on jestermaxxing?

Hasdrubaal

Hasdrubaal

unbearable
I understand that this has been the subject of a previous post posted a week or so ago but I wanted to gage your opinions on jestermaxxing in light of what I've seen and experienced.

A person I know managed to land a girlfriend by simply jestermaxxing (they've been dating for quite a while now), or so I think. He's not the best looking guy (probs a 5 if he gets enough sleep) and he's not too NT either. In fact, I see quite a lot of similarities between him and I in terms of personality, we are also the same height (around 172cm). The only difference being that he is much beefier than I am and looks quite intimidating. His whole personality (as well as mine, to some extent) revolves around jestermaxxing and making people around him laugh, even if it means laughing at him. The guy managed to jestermaxx his way into getting a gf and I have no idea how. She seems to be his looksmatch but I've heard others state that he could get with a much better looking one.

I've tried doing the same thing he did but to no success. Yes, I do make people around me laugh and all but not once have I been able to get a girl's number or even initiate a sustainable conversation with one. I am too non-NT and jestermaxxing is the only way for me to initiate any conversation/interaction with any person that's not a family member or a store clerk. Trying to be sincere and serious with people has only been met with people ignoring me or just giving me that polite smile you give to people when you didn't hear them the first time they spoke. It's quite weird but I'm still adament on jestermaxxing with the aim of achieving what this guy achieved. Perhaps I could lull a 4 into getting into a relationship with me on the pretext of me being a cool and outgoing guy and then she'd feel too sorry to leave me and then boom we're matched for life.

What do you think? Is jestermaxxing viable or is it just a cope to delay my inevitable isolation?

Maybe the jesterMaxxing part had nothing to do with it (or barely) ? sound like he might be beta buxxing bro :feelshaha:

Last edited:
just humiliate yourself bro

I do believe what they say about laughter being able to make a woman feel comfortable around you.- That's part of the picture, certainly, but I think there are a whole lot of other facets & factors needed too- (which I apparently don't have)...- so it probably depends on the entire set of traits that you bring to the table.

Biologically, foids are looking for someone who can be a good father.- So they will tend to be a picky lot, and each foid has a pretty long checklist...
-

please brocel can you change your profile pic ? dark mudmens are so fucking terrifying … i’m not gonna get any sleep at all tonight :feelsbadman:

please brocel can you change your profile pic ? dark mudmens are so fucking terrifying … i’m not gonna get any sleep at all tonight :feelsbadman:
im gonna keep it even longer now. Thank you

sound like he might be beta buxxing bro :feelshaha:
Suprisingly not, and that's what I thought at first. He's not making much money atm since he's a fresh graduate, and so is she. It's quite perplexing. Maybe it's because she's not that good looking either but jestermaxxing definitely helped.

-
Oh, I assumed it was some chick giving a blowjob, and he cropped off where her mouth is for censoring
-

I do believe what they say about laughter being able to make a woman feel comfortable around you.- That's part of the picture, certainly, but I think there are a whole lot of other facets & factors needed too- (which I apparently don't have)...- so it probably depends on the entire set of traits that you bring to the table.

Biologically, foids are looking for someone who can be a good father.- So they will tend to be a picky lot, and each foid has a pretty long checklist...
-
What if I gymmax and jestermax? These could provide a decent enough cover to show foids that I'm somewhat normal. As for my face, height and goblin hunchback build well idk

-
Oh, I assumed it was some chick giving a blowjob, and he cropped off where her rmouth is for censoring
-
For all we know she could had been sucking a dick the entire time too jfl

Done and dusted. I've been jestermaxxing for the better part of 7 years now and it's all I can do to keep in touch with those around me. I have nothing to offer besides jokes.

Done and dusted. I've been jestermaxxing for the better part of 7 years now and it's all I can do to keep in touch with those around me. I have nothing to offer besides jokes.
you're gonna die alone :soy: :foidSoy: :incel: :chad:

I don't think jestermaxxing works en masse.

I am sure you could apply bluepill advice and eventually it will work but the success rate would be low over a variety of foids.

Jestermaxxing puts you lower on the totem pole than others which I do not think would attract foids much.
I think a better strategy would be some sort of sigma male strategy as a short guy, I know I am using the term unironically but you basically are on the edge of a social circle but not in it, so that way you can not be placed low on the hierarchy and you have the respect of others

Play at 0.5 speed for absolute brutality!

I don't think jestermaxxing works en masse.

I am sure you could apply bluepill advice and eventually it will work but the success rate would be low over a variety of foids.

Jestermaxxing puts you lower on the totem pole than others which I do not think would attract foids much.
I think a better strategy would be some sort of sigma male strategy as a short guy, I know I am using the term unironically but you basically are on the edge of a social circle but not in it, so that way you can not be placed low on the hierarchy and you have the respect of others
While jestermaxxing has a low probability of helping me land a gf, it could also work as a way to blackpill normies, don't you think? Much like a medieval jester, I can often spout some crazy shit about women and dating in general and people around me would just laugh it off as a joke. And on the off chance that someone actually takes me seriously I could just deny it under the guise of irony, but the seed will have been planted in the minds of normies. What do you think?

While jestermaxxing has a low probability of helping me land a gf, it could also work as a way to blackpill normies, don't you think? Much like a medieval jester, I can often spout some crazy shit about women and dating in general and people around me would just laugh it off as a joke. And on the off chance that someone actually takes me seriously I could just deny it under the guise of irony, but the seed will have been planted in the minds of normies. What do you think?
Uh idk how to spread the blackpill normies are sheeple idiots
I don't think some jestermaxxing humor subconscious thing would work
Lets say you jestermaxxed about your height
They would not start thinking "oh well then being short has disadvantages in society, maybe I should be nicer and society should be more accomadating"
They will just start making fun of manlets "but oh you are a short king sweaty" :foidSoy:

Uh idk how to spread the blackpill normies are sheeple idiots
I don't think some jestermaxxing humor subconscious thing would work
Lets say you jestermaxxed about your height
They would not start thinking "oh well then being short has disadvantages in society, maybe I should be nicer and society should be more accomadating"
They will just start making fun of manlets "but oh you are a short king sweaty" :foidSoy:
Yes I see. So they should at least have a predisposition to accepting the blackpill or perhaps they should have some basic understanding of redpill/blackpill for a jestermaxxer to water the seed.

Yes I see. So they should at least have a predisposition to accepting the blackpill or perhaps they should have some basic understanding of redpill/blackpill for a jestermaxxer to water the seed.
idk honestly, I have thought about opening up 2 to people who could be fellow cels but its just too risky and some sort of seed watering shit just wont work in comparison to all the bluepill programming your seed isnt gonna plant

idk honestly, I have thought about opening up 2 to people who could be fellow cels but its just too risky and some sort of seed watering shit just wont work in comparison to all the bluepill programming your seed isnt gonna plant
I agree

just postmaxx, bro! i'm doing it and im going to drown on pussy unlike the rest of self-defeatist userbase

Just make her laugh so much that she's not looking at you bro

and you're cool with that hideous bitch as your profile picture? :lul:

and you're cool with that hideous bitch as your profile picture? :lul:
Yeah but i added a paperbag atleast brocel , so it’s not as traumatizing :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Jesteaxxing is awfull and should be avoided for the reason that it most likely leads to betabuxxing.
Pepole that jestermaxx end up cuckolds.

三民主義

Just become a jester, bro!