Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Mentalcels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33826
  • Start date
Deleted member 33826

Deleted member 33826

Self-banned
-
How do you feel about braincels? Are they fakecels in your opinion? why?

Edit: I don't mean the subreddit, i mean handsome people who aren't able to get girls due to poor social skills.
Edit 2: Changed it to mentalcels

Last edited:
They're annoying and don't add anything

sub got deleted more than a year ago

that shit dead nigga. I think it had way more ethnics than this site :waitwhat:

nigga that's sub has been long gone. i went on it occasionally back then and it had good memes tbh, probably the best the incel community would ever have. sad that it's gone.

sub got deleted more than a year ago
I mean do you think that they are fakecels? do you think handsome people that don't have the social skills count as incels?

I mean do you think that they are fakecels? do you think handsome people that don't have the social skills count as incels?
do you mean mentalcels?

Funniest place I've been. Made an account in reddit just to post there. SSS tier memes

I have mental illness, but I don’t think it’s the sole reason I’m incel

yes, my bad
i somewhat identify as a mentalcel, as if i were mentally normal i'd probably be alright in life. i'm definitely not attractive but a lot of 'bad' features i have are more on the subjective side, having all pale features, so there's some women out there that have a weird fetish for that (ethnic foids). unfortunately, my face isn't good enough to make up for my terrible mental.

Funniest place I've been. Made an account in reddit just to post there. SSS tier memes
Dude you changed the question. Mentalceldom could explain why I was virgin in my younger days. So maybe uts a real thing

Dude you changed the question. Mentalceldom could explain why I was virgin in my younger days. So maybe uts a real thing
Yeah i did, I meant mentalcel, I wasn't familiar with the term. Sorry about that

I'm mentalcel (autistic)

I'm a mentalcel and this place is the only place were I can relate to what people say, so I would be offended to be called a fakecel

no idea.. didn't find one yet

They can burn in hell

Mentalcel is a thing for sure. Looks are important but we’re still very social animals, autism and behaving with too much empathy/kindness can absolutely destroy a man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back