Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Thoughts on Peep Show?

Nava

Nava

Self-banned
-
I’m American so I’ve only ever seen clips on YouTube but from what I see Mark’s character accurately portrays a lot of the thought processes you would associate with Inceldom, not to mention his oneitis dynamic with Dobby.
The creators obviously aren’t “blackpillers” but I really like the way they wrote Marks character, as opposed to being the stereotypical nerdy persona

Best show ever created I spend at least 8 hours every day watching it :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Last edited:
I watched a few episodes. Was ok.

It's good bongland humour

I’m American so I’ve only ever seen clips on YouTube but from what I see Mark’s character accurately portrays a lot of the thought processes you would associate with Inceldom, not to mention his oneitis dynamic with Dobby.
The creators obviously aren’t “blackpillers” but I really like the way they wrote Marks character, as opposed to being the stereotypical nerdy persona
FINALLY A GOOD THREAD

Im a Brit Peep show has CULT STATUS IN THE U.K. but ran for too many series on channel 4

very very well written and pov style is fantastic to see what they see, live their experience.

Mark is by far the best character and the most rounded and well written character, the internal monologues are fantastic and are psychologically rich. Mostly about his status compared to those around him, and how he will exploit or try and one up the other person.

In my opinion Mark is a classic failed normie stuck in dead end jobs, he simply cannot be black pilled as he idolises people of higher status than him, usually a CHAD MANAGER at his work, remember the character johnson, the black slick CEO

try and watch the episode where he writes a book and tries to get it published, or the one at the university where he tries to have sex with a young student, FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Also its superbly timed as without fail, every single episode MARK GETS FUCKED BY THE SITUATION, every damn time, like an incel, he simply never catches a break, he always ends up worse than he started, genius writing.

FINALLY A GOOD THREAD

Im a Brit Peep show has CULT STATUS IN THE U.K. but ran for too many series on channel 4

very very well written and pov style is fantastic to see what they see, live their experience.

Mark is by far the best character and the most rounded and well written character, the internal monologues are fantastic and are psychologically rich. Mostly about his status compared to those around him, and how he will exploit or try and one up the other person.

In my opinion Mark is a classic failed normie stuck in dead end jobs, he simply cannot be black pilled as he idolises people of higher status than him, usually a CHAD MANAGER at his work, remember the character johnson, the black slick CEO

try and watch the episode where he writes a book and tries to get it published, or the one at the university where he tries to have sex with a young student, FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Also its superbly timed as without fail, every single episode MARK GETS FUCKED BY THE SITUATION, every damn time, like an incel, he simply never catches a break, he always ends up worse than he started, genius writing.
Gigabased Britbonger!

Interesting you say there’s a cult following behind it, I would’ve thought in its prime it would’ve been on the same level of popularity as something like the office.
There’s some confusion amongst Americans about what is considered “British” humor but peep show perfectly encapsulates that in my mind:feelshmm:

The only thing I don’t like about it is the show has the most quotable lines but none of my American normie friends would know what tf I’m talking about :feelsUnreal:

Attachments

• 2148F80F-41EB-4CED-8160-F23ED1037313.gif
    2148F80F-41EB-4CED-8160-F23ED1037313.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
these episodes are what i was talking about

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg6j9mlw7Wo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSi5-RimpnA

look up these episodes

also they contain good actors like peter capaldi as the "professor" in the history one, hilarious how mark due to his nerdiness blags being a student and is levels above the actual students at university

Also yes she is very attractive to me and I would happily have her as my partne, BUT AGAIN ITS CHAD ONLY FOR THIN WHITE WOMEN LIKE HER, LOL

Last edited:
great show. you don't see stuff like this in cucknited states. hell, David Mitchell (who plays Mark) probably woudn't be able to make it in hollywood since he's actually incel tier.

Last edited: