Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on the Israel-Gaza situation?

defezman

defezman

Couchcel
-
Share your thoughts and hot takes!

Trash vs garbage as @WacoGoesDown said

millions must die and I don't really care how

Return Jerusalem to the Christians. Fuck Israel though ofc

I feel a funny kind of liberation.

People who insist on degrading and bullying other peoples got a taste of their own medicine.
Not that I'm convinced it isn't an inside job.

How many have died due to Zionist influence in America and the UK?
In Iraq, Libya etc? Millions.

The Zionists are using this to promote Islamophobia.
Their racism and murderous hatred for gentiles is something even their clever propaganda cannot disguise.
They've always gloated over their massacres of Palestinians knowing they didn't have to suffer lots of casualties themselves.

And now they have to be very careful what they do and say due to all the hostages that have been captured. Usually it's smug gloating and threats. Not now.

Last edited:
I don't think either side really cares about me, but I sympathise more with the Palestinians. Their situation seems just as bleak as my own.

I hope they both kill eachother

Fuck sand niggers tbh ngl.
Israel is the only based country left in the west. A shining example.

the palestinas shouldn’t have attacked Israel. The idiots don’t have enough force to fight Israel head on and Israel wanted an excuse to fuck them up and take control over Gaza which they can do easily.

I feel sorry for the civilians from both sides.

im curious to hear what all of the normies will be mumbling about this conflict for this upcoming week.

of course they'll sympathize more with the israelis.

i'm actually wondering what the palestinian american demonstrations will be like. i'm sure fists would fly.

If you don't have enough power to harm someone, then attacking is stupid.
It's like Cuba attacking USA.
On the other hand, cuckservatives and Christians who support Israel don't know or maybe don't want to know that many Joos are hostile to them.
There were even Bible burnings in Israel.