Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Thoughts on this video by Black Pigeon Speaks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Deleted member 1410

Deleted member 1410

Nazbol Blackpilled Amoralist
-
(((Black Pigeon Speaks)))

blacked pigeon speaks

Another alright eceleb who is a cuck

Typical Jew puppet. It’s why I’ve distanced myself from the alt-right.

I figured as much. I was refered to it by some dude on 8chan or something. and besides I'm too extreme for BPS, I mean come on now look at my sig.

i think its true that when femoids get sexual freedom 90/10 or 80/20 happens and things become more degenerate. A large part in mens motivation to succeed in society is because a woman is there along with family and many men are alone society stagnates and femoids are becoming single mothers and single mother raised kids turn out quite bad.

A large part in mens motivation to succeed in society is because a woman is there along with family
exactly, which is why i find it funny whenever bluepillers tell us to just focus on school and a career. What the fuck are we breaking our backs for? What reward is there other than money?

His "why women destroy civilizations" is a classic though. It deserved 6 billion views.

It's fucking over for chinacels. 118 to 100, how will their commie government deal with it?