Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Thoughts?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★

View: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=387022933470872&id=100064895042052

FB_IMG_1652029665729.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1652029665729.jpg
    FB_IMG_1652029665729.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Sex is for procreation just because it's pleasurable doesn't change what is original purpose is.

It's not a punishment, it's a consequence that should come together with the duty to provide for the child, since you put the child in that situation to begin with.

She is wrong, something dead can't develop, eat or do metabolism like the child in the womb does

Last edited:
If it can somehow help to reduce their promiscuity, then I'm against abortion. But generally speaking, life is shit, and there's no point to live. I wish I'd been aborted, tbh.

Whenever I see women complain about abortion issues or similar issues in general I can only think just how easy lives are for these women. They are upset over the consequences of having unprotected sex, this is the peak of women problems?
Also I despise how whenever topic of abortion comes up women always go to the "rapist's baby" argument, this is not the case for 99% of women who want abortions, they are not victims, they are not oppressed - they are just whores.

It's not a punishment, it's a consequence that should come together with the duty to provide for the child, since you put the child in that situation to begin with.

She is wrong, something dead can't develop, eat or do metabolism like the child in the womb does
Don't You think abortion would make foids more open to fuck incels?
I mean, they would be less worried to get pregunt from a low value man.

An argument from IT but nowadays that foids make money easier than men makes sense.

Don't You think abortion would make foids more open to fuck incels?
I mean, they would be less worried to get pregunt from a low value man.

An argument from IT but nowadays that foids make money easier than men makes sense.
This is the same argument that apparently was used in the sexual revolution, that more sexual freedom would mean foids being more open to fuck incels and that normies would get more sex, which is clearly untrue, given how much inceldom rates increased in the last few years

This is the same argument that apparently was used in the sexual revolution, that more sexual freedom would mean foids being more open to fuck incels and that normies would get more sex, which is clearly untrue, given how much inceldom rates increased in the last few years
Good analisis. Although. Low tier married men usted to go bars and hookers before sexual revolución. Those are copes. Didn't they get sexless after a certain amount of tome in marriage?

Screenshot 2022 05 08 23 38 21 10 cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da

yes, it should, whore

Holes, once again, relinquishing responsibility and agency for allowing men to creampie their babyhole, instead of using protections and sharing the responsibility with the man she willingly allowed to pump her with a baby.

As long as paper abortions don't exist I don't care about actual abortions, men's rights are completely undiscussed. Men should not be forced to pay child support.

Remember that she can appoint any man as the father, even a virgin and you'd have no retort. :blackpill: