Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
"Incels, your pretentious personality and edgy worldviews are keeping you in that rut of self pity"

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Once in a gazillion occurence. In my opinion you can't be a 100% trucel, while he had every card stacked against him he still managed to get lucky. Plus he doesn't look that bad. Just an extremely lucky individual. Even you can get laid if you were this lucky. It's like winning the lottery kinda

That's @PPEcel

He'll be cucked soon.

How many guys did she fuck that day?

She will cheat

I love how everyone is taking his words at face value like IT cucks are known to be the bearers of the gospel or some shit smfh.

And? I don't see them having sex.

She fucks the chad’s big dick when he is absent.

Very rare occurance,

Also what are the odds he is a nerd and she knows he will be a BB provider who will get in debt to get a high paying job and buy her everything she wants while she has "girls night out" every other day and gets abused by tall white dudes?

All i know is we ain't getting the whole story.

Average at best white foid is considered "absolutely gorgeous" by ethnics, jfl.

Heartbreak waiting to happen. I can just see the white Chad/High Tier normie she will cheat on him with. Or maybe they will have a rare happy-ever-after! Until she divorce-rapes him. But maybe not! Only time will tell. Maybe she'll die in a car crash :feelsdevil:
I do hope she dies

So… :feelshehe:

You got “lucky” with a fat girl with a frauded “blonde” hairstyle? :feelsEhh:

Hard pass. :feelskek:

Though you have fun with the fatty if she makes you happy Chang, just don’t keep pretending that you’re not settling. :feelsokman:

Still mogs me in every way so, oh well. Never believed in just be anything except for maybe JBB. I've seen plenty of white women with rice/mexican/black men. It's all just face + height + frame. The whole looks package.

So… :feelshehe:

You got “lucky” with a fat girl with a frauded “blonde” hairstyle? :feelsEhh:

Hard pass. :feelskek:

Though you have fun with the fatty if she makes you happy Chang, just don’t keep pretending that you’re not settling. :feelsokman:
How tf is she fat, do you only like anorexic women or some shit

So what? He is a statistical outlier (given if she isn't dating him for money, which is probably the case here). That doesn't prove a thing. Not all people with Down syndrome have low IQ, but it doesn't change the fact that vast majority of them do have low IQ.

How tf is she fat, do you only like anorexic women or some shit
She’s fat and she’s only going to get fatter as the years go by.

If you’re a nigger or a mestizo or Samoan, I understand that your people find this sort of thing sexually arousing/attractive but we white boys don’t.

I also understand if you “can’t see it” in her features now as some people are just hopelessly clueless and or naieve on certain issues and things and it doesn’t necessarily make you a lesser person than someone such as myself who can see these things but for whatever reason be it nature/genetics or god/the gods intent people such as yourself simply lack this special instinct or capability. :feelsthink:

Oh yes, not picking 1in1000000 situations are sure to make those hateful incels seethe!
Now that we took the picture, excuse me a moment while I go to parties to have unprotected sex with Chad.

She’s fat and she’s only going to get fatter as the years go by.

If you’re a nigger or a mestizo or Samoan, I understand that your people find this sort of thing sexually arousing/attractive but we white boys don’t.

I also understand if you “can’t see it” in her features now as some people are just hopelessly clueless and or naieve on certain issues and things and it doesn’t necessarily make you a lesser person than someone such as myself who can see these things but for whatever reason be it nature/genetics or god/the gods intent people such as yourself simply lack this special instinct or capability. :feelsthink:
I'm white aswell. Not all whites like stick figures

I'm white aswell. Not all whites like stick figures
You don’t need to construct a strawman argument because you like fat girls dude.

It’s ok.

It’s a preference.

I get it.

It’s just one that’s not very common among whites is all I’m saying.

She was probably on a massive cock carousel ride before she met that ricel
Finding a good asian wagecuck boy , smart move foid

Future ricecel in the making. I'll feel bad for him when he realizes his girl never loved him.

btw 5'7" isn't a manlet. us average male is 5'9", asian male 5'7".

'

all this tells me is that i was right that ricecel = fakecel

blackpill is still undefeated

W
Heartbreak waiting to happen. I can just see the white Chad/High Tier normie she will cheat on him with. Or maybe they will have a rare happy-ever-after! Until she divorce-rapes him. But maybe not! Only time will tell. Maybe she'll die in a car crash :feelsdevil:
Wait till she goes to college yang chow
I see a big throbbing veiny nigger dick in her future

He'a a Changlet. 10 years ago this wouldn't have been possible but with kpop it is