Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Thread on Incels.co

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
This is a Thread on the website www.Incels.co ,
made by a social recluse virgin mysogynistic loser by the name of @IamJacksBrokenHeart .
Other Incels.co users will leave a comment under this Thread and some of them will make fun of this certain Users autism and his inability to produce high effort content .

IT users and bluepillers will open this Thread ,
see that it has no value just like OP and then they will close the Thread and search for something more provocative that fuels their agenda , so they can post it on www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears and get rewarded by meaningless internet points , also refered to as " Karma " by certain male individuals of the human species , also known as " cucks " .

There is also a slight possibility that a Moderator of the afore mentioned www.Incels.co Website will open this Thread , shortly observe its meaningless content and then form a disgusted expression with his face in response to said content .

However this Moderator will be unable to give the user that is responsible for the Thread ( @IamJacksBrokenHeart ) a warning for his low effort garbage cause he is restricted in his freedom of sending a report based on the fact that this Thread was posted in a subsection of the afore mentioned incel ( unvoluntary male virgin ) website
cause the rules are less strict in this particular subsection of the forum .

The Forum user that is responsible for this Thread will continue to make Threads of low value , despite having a slight feeling of regret and shame everytime he choses to do so .

He will slowly fall deeper and deeper into a pit of hopelessness and despair , his suicidal tendencies growing stronger with each passing day but he will ignore all the warning signs cause he has grown comfortably numb , resigned to his fate and has completely given up on putting any kind of effort into changing his Life for the better .

He will continue to rot in Self pity and degeneration , partly inflicted by genetic inheritance and partly by his passive acceptance of this forcefully assigned bottom feeder position in Life .

his brain will continue to atrophy , he will continue to dig his own grave and with each passing day he will see less and less ways out of this position .

He will grow comfortable with rotting on the Internet 24/7 and even though he promised himself he would end it at 25 , he will be too weak to conquer his survival instinct and he will grow old as a husk of a man , becoming completely hollow until he dies of cancer .

Lets unpack this .

postmaxx reply

hey buddy boyo

You are facing hard, right?

Joe

based and 3rd person pilled

You can change your situation bro just spin your frame with an angular velocity of 200 rad/sec while holding plates and you would get mad pussy in no time.

You can change your situation bro just spin your frame with an angular velocity of 200 rad/sec while holding plates and you would get mad pussy in no time.
should i bonesmash while doing that ?

High iq and high effort.
Definitely read every single word.

is this true @God ?

should i bonesmash while doing that ?
Yes bonesmash not only your face but your entire body so you can get a better frame and maybe even increase height. You should apply atleast 2-3 Newtons of force will doing this. I recommend hitting different parts randomly to confuse your bones.

I have even started smashing my dick to make it grow but I accidentally hit it too hard and it has been swollen and I haven't had a boner in 2 weeks. I'm also thinking about smashing my testicles to increase test.

You gotta do what you gotta do
No man. There is nothing left of it to damage.
Brutal

Yes bonesmash not only your face but your entire body so you can get a better frame and maybe even increase height. You should apply atleast 2-3 Newtons of force will doing this. I recommend hitting different parts randomly to confuse your bones.

I have even started smashing my dick to make it grow but I accidentally hit it too hard and it has been swollen and I haven't had a boner in 2 weeks. I'm also thinking about smashing my testicles to increase test.

You gotta do what you gotta do

Brutal
i like your style
1220d2eb9c235758c8bebc05dbee0d36

Thought this would be just some fast shitpost but you actually put effort into it

Thought this would be just some fast shitpost but you actually put effort into it
same
it was sad to read
this is what awaits us
based and clairvoyantpilled

brutal deconstruction

Based IamJacksBrokenHeartpill

this thread has an interesting vibe to it. I had to bump it

dodnt read lol