Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Three month no kissing rule

The retarded gender.

The same person gonna post "why are men such bastards?"

I've been following the no kissing rule for 24 years, where's my cute young virgin wife now? Hello??

How to test if your man is a good betabuxx 101.

a man who’s only trying to sleep with you, or be with you short term, will not get to the 3 months with you.
What else does a foid have to offer other than sex and intimacy? Why would a man put up with 3 months of bs for nothing in return?

Confused Thinking GIF

Foids really want men to like them for 'more than their bodies', but what do they have to offer?

From this post alone, I can see that this foid is annoying as fuck, a stuck up bitch who thinks she is the shit, wants to feel good and powerful by making a man her little bitch, and making him wait before giving him anything sexually.

But what does she have to offer? She is just a walking hole. She should be fucking glad men want her holes.

If it weren't for their holes, women wouldn't live the easy lives they live.

Only works for teenage girls. It won’t work once you are an adult and they are mot virgin, as the dudes aren’t this rerarded (unless you ge far below your looksmatch, which foids won’t do).

It’s funny “you can’t kiss me for 3 months”.
Not a certain if you followed that she would let you after 3 months.
And there’s no condition on her behavior during that time. So basically one sided open relationship haha:foidSoy:

:lul: I never kissed my whole life.

While she gets railed behind his back.

I want to kiss a cuddly chubby brunette for three months straight.

Foids really want men to like them for 'more than their bodies', but what do they have to offer?

From this post alone, I can see that this foid is annoying as fuck, a stuck up bitch who thinks she is the shit, wants to feel good and powerful by making a man her little bitch, and making him wait before giving him anything sexually.

But what does she have to offer? She is just a walking hole. She should be fucking glad men want her holes.

These holes really want to prove that they're more than nothing, a walking hole, but they all know they're just talking, walking fleshlights.

this same foid will suck chads dick and drink his cum 1 hour from meeting him :lul:

3 months rule is for balding betabuxxer who just hit new PR on bench press

this same foid will suck chads dick and drink his cum 1 hour from meeting him :lul:
Crazy how she sucks chads dick without hesitation, but any man that doesn’t look like Jeremy Meeks or Sean o pry she will give them constant barriers. It’s over for men.
3 months rule is for balding betabuxxer who just hit new PR on bench press
No bench press PR for your face and height.

but hamza said you get girls if you lift weights :feelsbadman:
And don’t forget getting a haircut every single week! Gotta keep it nice and fresh, Right?! Because hamza said it will attract the ladies!

Chad gets the three second no fucking rule

And of course the man should pay for all the dates during that period....

This is yet another manipulation tactic by women to acquire attention and resources from men without comiting anything. I guarantee she is seeing someone else on the side and just string "the main guy" along.

Very based.

Three months is less time for us if we ever 'date' a woman she will never kiss for 30 years probably and then ruin your life and take what she can

Get on my level, 28 years without kissing

Fucking stupid bitch

Or we will just find someone else to fuck. Your loss, whore.

If you read her terms and conditions, chads are excluded from this clause.

did she make chad wait?

Notice she specifies "loser men" here.

That implies there's different rules (or lack thereof) for men that lack the "loser" adjective.

Either way, if she treats you like that, you've already (pun intended) lost.

And of course the man should pay for all the dates during that period....

Indeed. That is what makes this especially retarded. Meanwhile, she offers absolutely nothing, other than being annoying and parasitical.

Fucking bitch hope she kills herself soon.