Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Three Options

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date

Choose wisely

• LDAR

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Suicide

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Revenge

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • Postmaxx on Incels.co

Votes: 14 24.1%

• Total voters
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
Once you have realized how fucked this world is
once you have been fully destroyed by nihilism
and lost all hope ,
there are three options left for you too choose from .

What will you choose ?

1 : Lay down and rot
- Endulge in instant gratification and abuse the current system for what its worth .
Try to squeeze as much money as you can out of it while putting as little effort in as possible .
The ultimate Goal is to become fully NEET
and get enough money to support a sedetary lifestyle that will slowly kill you but fill you with endorphine fixes as long as it lasts .
The downside is that most people ( except a few chosen ones which have no shame , God bless their hearts , i aspire to be like them someday ) will get bored of this lifestyle fairly quickly and you will probably be left even worse of mentally than before .

2 : Commit Suicide
- just kill yourself .
Thats it .
Just leave this planet and this evil system forever .
The only downside is that you are dead ,
and you know that there is no fucking afterlife ,
so stop fooling yourself .
Will you choose eternal darkness , devoid of any feeling instead of suffering from the curse of Existence ?

3 : Try to take Revenge ( in some Way , shape or form )
- I dont mean that in just go shoot up a school or something lol .
I mean it in the sense that you have realized that your true enemy is nature/evolution and its Laws .
So you try to take Revenge through some kind of Immortality Project , some way to revenge yourself
before its all over .
The simplest way to take revenge would be in the form of physical violence , but you could also take revenge by spreading the message , by fighting against stupid modern Ideologies/brainwashing/Consumerism and so on and dedicating your ( evolutionary speaking ) worthless Life to take revenge in a , preferably , spiritual way .

In the End , all of those Paths arrive at the same point some day .
If you rot away , you will reduce your lifespan because of unhealthy living conditions , also your suicidal tendencies will probably grow stronger as time passes m
If you kill yourself , well , then youre dead kek .
and if you choose to take revenge you will either die trying , you will be disposed off for asking unconfortable questions or you will ascend and
be the same slave as before , just in a bigger and more comfortable prison cell .

In the end once you realize the extent of the Truth ,
you will die an early death either way .
Only a few Oldcel Wizards will survive .
Those who are truly born to rot .

So , which one of these stupid and biased Options would you pick ?

Also fourth option to make this Thread feel more lighthearted and also because i am an autistic Retard who cant count to 3 .
Now everyone will vote postmaxx cause of le funny haha xD and so i have just made another useless Thread devoid of any meaning .
Its over .

LDAR is the king of copes of course.

Revenge (in a peaceful nice way in minecraft)

and lost all hope ,

What will you choose ?

- Endulge in instant gratification and abuse the current system for what its worth .
Try to squeeze as much money as you can out of it while putting as little effort in as possible .
and get enough money to support a sedetary lifestyle that will slowly kill you but fill you with endorphine fixes as long as it lasts .
The downside is that most people ( except a few chosen ones which have no shame , God bless their hearts , i aspire to be like them someday ) will get bored of this lifestyle fairly quickly and you will probably be left even worse of mentally than before .

- just kill yourself .
Thats it .
Will you choose eternal darkness , devoid of any feeling instead of suffering from the curse of Existence ?

I mean it in the sense that you have realized that your true enemy is nature/evolution and its Laws .
So you try to take Revenge through some kind of Immortality Project , some way to revenge yourself
before its all over .
The simplest way to take revenge would be in the form of physical violence , but you could also take revenge by spreading the message , by fighting against stupid modern Ideologies/brainwashing/Consumerism and so on and dedicating your ( evolutionary speaking ) worthless Life to take revenge in a , preferably , spiritual way .

If you rot away , you will reduce your lifespan because of unhealthy living conditions , also your suicidal tendencies will probably grow stronger as time passes m
and if you choose to take revenge you will either die trying , you will be disposed off for asking unconfortable questions or you will ascend and
be the same slave as before , just in a bigger and more comfortable prison cell .

Also fourth option to make this Thread feel more lighthearted and also because i am an autistic Retard who cant count to 3 .
Now everyone will vote postmaxx cause of le funny haha xD and so i have just made another useless Thread devoid of any meaning .
Its over .
What do you think about a private incel militia? :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

ER is the only way

LDAR is what I'm doing now and I prefer to keep doing it until the day I die.

Not really fair, people who would vote suicide, probably arent here to vote...

Am postmaxxing atm

I choose the four option, there is nothing for me in this world

Im am not dissapointed by this forum

and lost all hope ,

What will you choose ?

- just kill yourself .
Thats it .

before its all over .

Its over .

If you are at the point where you are ready to throw your life away at least you should use your life for some good cause. Donate your organs or something like that.

LDAR all day every day

Postmax and then rope

Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...

Nah. I say. Fuck. That. Shit...

Yea I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil... Coz I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley...

I'm desperately trying to Otaku-maxx but reality keeps crashing in and ruining my vibes.

I bought God knows how many dating Sims but none of them work. I'm contemplating just wagemaxxing for a excellent PC and live out my life in VRChat or something.

Truth is, I had already decided before I opened this thread. Postmaxx or die

LDAR sometimes is good

Moneymaxxing is a good option too. Best option really. There is no cope like having money.