Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THREE REASONS WHY INCELS ARE SO DEPRESSED AND LIFE AS AN INCEL IS SHIT

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
1. We got bullied
How-Many-Kids-Get-Bullied-A-Year.jpg

While being good looking won’t make one immune from bullying, having 1/10 looks makes you a sitting duck for bullies. While many people say that bullying will cease as we age and “grow up”, the trauma from previous bullying experiences will add up. It is VERY difficult to rebuild the self-esteem and general trust towards people that was lost over the years ( think of the trust as an analogy = abused dog experiencing caring love from their new owner for the first time) , and many will spiral into depression. Incels tend to be more depressed compared to the general population because they are bigger targets for bullying in their adolescence.

And the worse thing is, bullying might not stop even when we “grow up” and go to the working world. Black Pill Truth and looks theory still applies even at work. Good looking people have the advantage of the Halo Effect and are treated better (be it subconsciously or consciously) by their co-workers.

2. We are unable to meet basic psychological needs
maslow-pyramid.jpg

Anyone who is familiar with Maslow and his pyramid will know this. Being loved, having friends is one of the basic psychological needs one needs before aiming for higher goals in life.
For Incels, having a social group of friends is very difficult. Many lack the social skills to maintain their friendships. Getting a relationship? Forget it! You are doomed as an ugly male. As Incels are unable to meet this basic need, this will lead them to spiral into depression.

3. We are living in an oversexualized society
hqdefault-1.jpg

Getting into a relationship now is more trouble than good. ( But if its not a extreme degenerate relationship, of course any relationship is better than none. (Well if you are an Incel, you do not have to worry about that.)
Prior to the Sexual Revolution, women are kept in line thanks to the strong masculinity of men back then. Now there are too many whiteknights and cucks sticking up for females with their high standards, disgusting hypergamy and disgusting attitudes and letting them be "independent" and "free" and all of that dumb bullshit. Thanks to the Sexual Revolution, ugly men can forget about getting laid.

Its over

Dont post this and leave. At least kill me dude. End my suffering

I remember that Maslows chart in Psychology class. We can't reach the psychological needs for shit, it makes me enraged . Good post though

I wasn't even bullied yet i still managed to be fucked up

Quality post. You nailed it

I remember that Maslows chart in Psychology class. We can't reach the psychological needs for shit, it makes me enraged . Good post though
im sure normies would have an excuse or some sort of shitty rebuttal to the blackpilled chart tho, normies will never accept we are right about plenty of things.

Instead of writing this sui fuel, you should have shot me. It would have been less painful.

There is only 1 reason: Our genetics.

, having 1/10 looks makes you a sitting duck for bullies

No, being a sitting duck makes you a sitting duck for bullies. They only go for the weak willed. I was bullied in school so I know what I'm talking about. If you keep quiet you'll get bullied forever, but if you act out violently and agessively, they'll call you insane, but they'll leave you alone. You want to be the insane guy who can't be picked on because he'll only wake up from his rage after bashing your head on the pavement till unconsciousness.

That doesn't mean that being an incel won't automatically make you target of bullying, because it will. It requires low self-respect and bullies just love that, they'll hit you and you'll think you deserve it because you're subhuman.

I fell on the stairs at a toddler case closed

I only want to see this world burn at this point

It's not just bullying but years after years of shaming from 60 IQ failures that you're doing something wrong, especially femoids

"Just don't care bro, no one remembers what happened to them in elementary/high school"

True, if you're a normie, if you're an incel then hf in life knowing that the people who traumatized you and made you worse off than the children that endured Wendell Johnson's experiment, are now living life carefree and with an even higher social status than back when they bullied you