Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Throwback to when I had an ugly cumskin as my AVI and IT troons mocked him

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11xp7jy/i_wonder_why_this_guy_has_no_friends_must_be_his/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11uq8j6/waaa_i_get_no_sex_i_want_sex_now_you_silly_billy/?xpromo_edp=enabled

The last one literally admitted to the blackpill just because of my AVI. And these are the same people that tell you that nobody cares about the way you look:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Originally i had an thom yhork avi, before the actual moon man one (im talking about here because i don't use reddit often, too much soy)

They're such a bunch of hypocrites

Stupid normies. Hahaha

Are they really that retarded and Low IQ, to think that someone on .is would be stupid enough, to use their real face as Avi:lul::lul:

Are they really that retarded and Low IQ, to think that someone on .is would be stupid enough, to use their real face as Avi:lul::lul:
They'll say it's because they thought the pERson in my AVI was me and the fact that I'm a "bad pERson" gave them the right to make fun of him.

They'll say it's because they thought the pERson in my AVI was me and the fact that I'm a "bad pERson" gave them the right to make fun of him.
Moral Bullies are such faggots, always making excuses for their bad behavior towards people. Just like Twitter Tards who try to ruin someone's life for having different political opinions.

Should be titled hypocrisy :feelsree: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: they admitted the blackpill is real

Imagine changing your pfp because some incels in denial say it looks ugly

are those niggers retarded? That pic has been floating around for a while.

are those niggers retarded? That pic has been floating around for a while.
They unironically know almost nothing about us despite their sub's existence being specifically about reposting our posts:feelskek:.

They are proving the idea of lookism by pointing out his facial flaws and making other assumptions based on that.

IT are bunch of bloody hypocrites

Troons at IT believing it's actually you on your previous AVI:feelshaha:

Your avi doesn't have enough personality

Ban reddit across the globe

They've always been like this. IT is a bully subreddit. They don't give a shit about morals. They know ugly and short men are miserable and they get off bullying and mocking us and then gaslighting us and telling us it's our fault. That subreddit is full of hateful obese misandrists, desperate simps, and self hating trannies. Cesspool.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back