Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Throwing molotovs at brothels to let them burn would be a based idea (in CoD:MW2)

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Fucking whores have no right to live, jfl at having to suck and fuck incels, fat guys, grandpas and niggers straight out of the penitentiary. They know that when they're that low, a foid's only worth is their sex appeal.

Better to just burn those filthy dens of sin down to spite those sexhavers, just the fact that these foids get pissed and jizzed on by strangers on the regular invokes a strong sense of disgust and disdain for these whores. No one should be selling to a whore, and I hope they get burned and die, they have no right to a livelihood. Every time I hear of a whore getting murdered and thrown to the side of a ditch brings a smile on my face and fills me with joy that the world is getting rid of these filthy wrenches. (all in video game)

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Nah I’m planning on going to one in the future, toilets already have enough power by being gatekeepers, these places give inkwells like me access

Prostitution is degenerate and sex work isn’t a real job. I would never participate in degeneracy like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back