Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tiger vs lion

Who mogs?

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I vote tiger because they coloring- and fwhr mog :feelsLSD: in fact they have bigger size too aka framemog
B55ED0BF F150 4F07 8D75 7853678919E9

Lions in the terms of looks, they are one of the most magnificent gentlemen looking animals. Tigers in the term of size and strength.

One of the most famous lions in history, the mascot of MGM, had to get his roar dubbed with a tigers to make it more ferocious sounding.
Mgm lionjpg a58157da6fd41cfc

tiger face Mogs and voice mgos hard. Also Siberian one body/weight Mogs hard too. Lions are beard copers of cats

Cuck if you choose lion

Tiger.
India has both lion and tiger:owo::owo:

Tiger
Tiger = superior strength and roar.

I mean seriously, have you guys heard a lion "roar" before? Sounds like a bad cough. A tigers roar on the other hand, that would make you shit yourself.

View: https://youtu.be/qqDKqx6JGrk

Imagine being lost at night in some forest in Siberia or India and hearing this. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Animals are disgusting.
Also lion, tiger, etc. liking is balatant chad worship.

A true incel such as myself likes sloths, turtles, red pandas and foxes.

Tiger because im a tiger:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Animals are disgusting.

Incel tiger
kenny-the-white-tiger1.jpg

Chad turtle
turtle_gator.jpg

:feelsjuice:

tigers are furry faggots. nothing more than overgrown kittens on TRT. lions are the gigachad equivalent of the animal kingdom. truly the 10/10 of all mammals in terms of sheer mogging

tigers are furry faggots. nothing more than overgrown kittens on TRT. lions are the gigachad equivalent of the animal kingdom. truly the 10/10 of all mammals in terms of sheer mogging
tiger can kill 2 lions easy

Lions in the terms of looks, they are one of the most magnificent gentlemen looking animals. Tigers in the term of size and strength.
Depends on the individuals. A female tiger may lose to a prime male lion. You may also have lions that can defeat some tigers.

Still on average tigers are bigger and stronger.
Here was like an 800 page thread on the subject

I just remembered that TierZoo made a pretty good video on the various felids. Lions scored higher because they hunt in packs, but tigers dominate 1v1s.

View: https://youtu.be/ROPTP0yyroA

I believe the Lion wins.

Lions got the big fur around their neck which protect it. Genetics wins.

tiger is raw power.

I've heard tigers are alot stronger

Tfw foids would be willing to fuck these big cats but no pussy for me:feelsrope:

Tigers because they are currys:dab:

Tiger. Looks more majestic and unique.

Tigers because highinhib :blackpill::feelscomfy:

Animals are disgusting.

fuck, thats true. I think incels should start liking me instead of liking big cats. thats fucking cucked. you niggers need to worship me ngl

Animals are disgusting.

Have you seen honey badgers? They're short and brutal af PLUS they stand up to lions whilst giving not a single fuck about them being like 3.

Honey badgers are like the ER of animals. Also people think tazmanian devils are ugly, but they're not entitled to me caring about their perspective! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Also the incel penguin shared long ago here.

fuck, thats true. I think incels should start liking me instead of liking big cats. thats fucking cucked. you niggers need to worship me ngl
Camels are definitely incel animals.

Barbary lions

Tiger. I never liked lions