Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based TigerFestival

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
I played Gen 6 and thought it sucked.

After I finish XD gale of darkness I'll play some gen 5
Yeah Gen 6 was meh, it was supposed to have more content and was scrapped due to deadlines. Pokemon is a shell of what it once was sadly.

Hilda is from Pokemon Black and White and Rosa is from Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. The Pokemon Black and White series is the best IMO. @Mainländer which Pokemon games and girls you like most?
My favorite Pokémon games are Emerald, FR/LG, HG/SS and BW2. About the girls, I haven't been keeping up with the newer generations, I'd have to give it more thought to answer.

@Mainländer IS HERE POGGERS

Miosenpai

New postmaxxing thread?:waitwhat:

what is your opinion on mentalceldom, is it real?
There are people who are legit socially inept, but they are not entirely fucked and still have chances if they try, they just need guidance and help
In the other side we have trolls and edgy normies who come here to shitpost and make fun of us at our backs

There are people who are legit socially inept, but they are not entirely fucked and still have chances if they try, they just need guidance and help
In the other side we have trolls and edgy normies who come here to shitpost and make fun of us at our backs
fuck those sexhavers tbh.

how'd i not see this thread until now.. lots of potential postmaxing gone jfl at myl ife

@JohnDcel toughts?

what are your thoughts right now

in a perfect world anime wouldn't exist, men would have no need to create and fantasize about imaginary women since real ones would be caring, loyal, not hypergamous, romantic, willing to support you no matter what

in a perfect world anime wouldn't exist, men would have no need to create and fantasize about imaginary women since real ones would be caring, loyal, not hypergamous, romantic, willing to support you no matter what
Absolutely brutal. Swear ive heard this exact statement before.

I have seen a similar thread before.........