Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TikTok eboy faggot makes video, comments are full of girls saying how much of a good and sweet person he is

Ü

übertard

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/2Y20Kdf2hK4

All these stupid foids calling him a good and sweet person, just for being good looking. Imagine if he was 5’6 and balding, he would get 60 views. I find It so funny that, for foids, the entire entertainment value of a piece of media comes from how good the person/people looks.

I ask myself every day why I haven‘t roped yet :feelsrope:

The brutish male was the person supporting her through hospitalization.

I remember this twink

20220515 164329

I wonder what it feels like to receive so much positive attention from the opposite sex. I mean just read those comments.

Cuckiimng other men out of a GF just by existing. This is why even women in some indian village shithole end up being chad only. They go online with their shitty 2004 flipphone using dial up internet and see all the white chads on the other side of the planet

That video was so fucking cringey. I seriously hope that faggot ropes. He’s literally just doing random shit with them putting music over it to make it seem like they’re having the time of their lives. That was so fucking gay when he opened the car door and they all freaked out that seems like some cringey shit white girls do

he is not the best looking btw, just celebritymaxxed chadlite
it was like that 50years ago too, remember how foids screamed for beatles, they were dying to segs with them

The foids in the comments are literally saying it's his looks though.

Actual comments: "Sam being the most perfect looking person on the planet for 10 minutes" :foidSoy:
"This is why I don't have a boyfriend, my standards are too high because of Sam H" :foidSoy:

Nice of you to admit us incels are right girls. :blackpill:

he needs to jump in a pool full of alligators.

The foids in the comments are literally saying it's his looks though.

Actual comments: "Sam being the most perfect looking person on the planet for 10 minutes" :foidSoy:
"This is why I don't have a boyfriend, my standards are too high because of Sam H" :foidSoy:

Nice of you to admit us incels are right girls. :blackpill:
“Sam seems like such a sweet and good person”

How the fuck do these retarded fucking foids come to this conclusion, and why do people accept this kind of delusional thinking as normal? :feelsUnreal:

White monke aspie shit. What did you expect?

who gives a fuck about this stupid zoomer shit?