Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikTok has some the best looking people in the world

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I’ve never seen no one come close irl ever it’s surreal that all you see are the best looking faces constantly. Then when you turn your phone off everyone around you looks below average

Title : I’ve never seen no one come close irl ever it’s surreal that all you see are the best looking faces constantly. Then when you turn your phone off everyone around you looks below average
I know it sounds obvious because you wouldn't post if you're not the 0.1%, but they got the best boobs too

No it isn’t bruh

Because avg looking people don't want others to see them. And these good looking ones don't have any talent, they know people will watch them just because they look good.

If I had good looks, I would have definitely became a part time model if not influencer

Nah and tiktok is cringe as shit

I think tiktoks can apply filters and stuff that make you look a little better too.

Filtermaxxing

Tik Tok is for pedos , foids and pretty boy faggots

Everyone on Tiktok is AI generated.

Its because tiktok has hot teen foids meanwhile most models are post wall