Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikTok is a great insight into the normie mind

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
As is any social network, but with TikTok you don't need to follow people in the first place to see them in For You, and videos are better than pics for this.

In my opinion, if you can read between lines, it's not an unproductive app at all. You can figure out what normies do and how they think, and basically everything you need to know in order to know how to fraud having a social life :feelsthink::feelzez:

i dont understand how normies stay bluepilled using that app, it is blackpill on steroids

I've been thinking about this for a long time, it's good that they're all alienated so you can take advantage from time to time

As is any social network, but with TikTok you don't need to follow people in the first place to see them in For You, and videos are better than pics for this.

In my opinion, if you can read between lines, it's not an unproductive app at all. You can figure out what normies do and how they think, and basically everything you need to know in order to know how to fraud having a social life :feelsthink::feelzez:
Hammer Hand made a funny video about it a few weeks ago on his YouTube channel. Not sure if you've seen it. He described the "body positivity" foids and their simps on there perfectly :feelskek: :-

View: https://streamable.com/j37e1b

Tiktok is a good place for blackpills, just saying
yeah that too it's just a great source of knowledge, but it's not spelled out like what normies would recognize as a source of knowledge ("you got a source for that claim?" :soy:), you have to read between lines, but it's not even close to unproductive or a waste of time. it's full of knowledge of normie social life, normie thinking, blackpills, heightpills...

Why do I feel like everyone on tiktok are weird.

idk how normies stay bluepilled on that app when its blackpill central :blackpill:

idk how normies stay bluepilled on that app when its blackpill central :blackpill:
because they haven't seen an accredited and big corp sponsored source for the claim that women hate them

This only applies if you’re at least somewhat attractive.

This only applies if you’re at least somewhat attractive.
of course lmao

but trying to get laid isnt the only reason to try to learn how normies think, you can also look for blackpills and heightpills, to normiefraud to your friends and family...