Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikToks confirming blackpilled stuff ultimate thread

Fake looking dyed blonde hair, bitch trying to fraud whiteness.

Fake looking dyed blonde hair, bitch trying to fraud whiteness.
I never understood women who dye their hair blonde thinking it makes them look ‘feminine’, when you have hundreds of cock up your holes femininity shouldn’t be your concern :feelspuke:

I never understood women who dye their hair blonde thinking it makes them look ‘feminine’, when you have hundreds of cock up your holes femininity shouldn’t be your concern :feelspuke:
Bright hair is associated with neoteny.

If you think women don't want Chad only, go on any video and try to find attractive women commenting. Then go on Chad's page and look at the comments. This whole thing about men needing to approach women is bullshit, if you are Chad women will seek you out and throw themselves at you. If non-Chad, no matter how funny or talented, you get nothing.

Brutal reality, but liberating once you accept it. Over before it began.

They want to look whiter, that's all there is to it.

36026   Copy

3 is actually lifefuel, there is still some remnant of justice and morals in this world.

Always good to see blackpills being spread on mainstream platforms. They can suppress us as much as they want but f*male nature is just gonna continue blackpilling society.

Bright hair is associated with neoteny.
The most mentally fucked women chase childhood and their idealised form of innocence :fuk: though they are aware neoteny is a feature that makes women attractive

The most mentally fucked women chase childhood and their idealised form of innocence :fuk: though they are aware neoteny is a feature that makes women attractive
thats why so many ary dying their hair blonde. It sub consciously makes them perceived as younger.

thats why so many ary dying their hair blonde. It sub consciously makes them perceived as younger.
Interesting how men dying their hair darker isn’t as common of a thing as women doing the opposite, since darker hair is often perceived as more masculine and attractive

Interesting how men dying their hair darker isn’t as common of a thing as women doing the opposite, since darker hair is often perceived as more masculine and attractive
Those types of acts are less accepted among men, although metro sexuality has been on a steady uptrend. I wouldnt be suprised if men's makeup will be a common thing in a decade or so.

Those types of acts are less accepted among men, although metro sexuality has been on a steady uptrend. I wouldnt be suprised if men's makeup will be a common thing in a decade or so.
Can’t wait for the day women blame men for wearing makeup to hide skin flaws in the same way they blame recessed men for having beards or bald men for wearing caps…

Can’t wait for the day women blame men for wearing makeup to hide skin flaws in the same way they blame recessed men for having beards or bald men for wearing caps…
They are already men for their fatness, "poverty", unemployment and a long etc.
I'm absolutely sure that they will blame men about makeup usage pointing out patriarchy or bullshit like that.

Tiktok is much more blackpill than this site will ever be

Screenshot 20210605 010745 jpg

a single video got more than 8 million view and 380k likes

JFL. So many blackpills.

They are already men for their fatness, "poverty", unemployment and a long etc.
I'm absolutely sure that they will blame men about makeup usage pointing out patriarchy or bullshit like that.
They want to break gender rules unless it benefits them, they will support the concept of men being working providers but when it also means they need a woman to be led by them and caring it’s suddenly oppressive

Confirming how I'm never signing up to TikTok thread.

Maybe if I smashed these woman's skulls open like a goddamn Simon says. Maybe they'll like me more right. Nah. I'm killing them because earth needs cleaning :feelshaha:
I will shut shit down negan

the second one is funny actually