Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Time online counter being gone makes this place better

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
And I'm not going to miss seeing a bunch of obnoxious low-IQcels using their level of time online as an argument or as some retarded form of gatekeeping when discussing various things related to inceldom and other men's issues.

I'm guessing you had less than 30 days online

time online shows the level of experience u have in the forum and whether can other people take u seriously or not (unless u r an alt)

Nobody ever used their time online as an argument or a measure of superiority wtf are u on about mate

Nobody ever used their time online as an argument or a measure of superiority wtf are u on about mate
Since joining it became a less intense pastime for sure but I've seen plenty of it on here since discovering this forum back in early 2020

i wasnt born yet dunno what u talkin bout

strong disagree
stats including rotting time are used a lot in debate but join date stays the most superior unless u r a gray

Since joining it became a less intense pastime for sure but I've seen plenty of it on here since discovering this forum back in early 2020
It’s a valid argument though.
strong disagree
stats including rotting time are used a lot in debate but join date stays the most superior unless u r a gray
I’ve only seen joindate and post count pointed out not time online

Over for @Animecel2D :feelshehe:.

It’s a valid argument though.
Pretty damn invalid to me
It's laughable if I disagree with some other cel's theory/opinion on something and he immediately resorts to his time online stats mogging mine and somehow I'm supposed to be swayed by that fucking bullshit? Get real.

Pretty damn invalid to me
It's laughable if I disagree with some other cel's theory/opinion on something and he immediately resorts to his time online stats mogging mine and somehow I'm supposed to be swayed by that fucking bullshit? Get real.
Spending a lot of time here shows how much of a loser you are

Spending a lot of time here shows how much of a loser you are
Typically, yes
There are also people that just farm the time and don't really engage with the forum