Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tinder causes suicides around the world

284 matches lol I got 0 :feelsping:

over for tindercels

Monkey push button 30,000 times, no banana.

Even chimpanzees would know to quit sooner. What's their excuse?

Monkey push button 30,000 times, no banana.

Even chimpanzees would know to quit sooner. What's their excuse?

They can’t really complain when they keep going back knowing it’s not gonna work and then just reminding themselves they’re not wanted by continuing to swipe. It’s fucked

Tinder is for chad, even average men have no chance on tinder.

The fact that the majority of males receive zero matches is to be expected. I've never used Tinder, but I'm aware of the risks involved. For me, it would have never even started. Whether they are in heaven or nothingness, I hope those who died by suicide are at peace.

Ofcourse reddit mods removed the post. Fucking cucks they are by removing the blackpilled post. He most likely got banned too
missed it. op should have provided screeshots.

7yk3dzt27zs91.jpg
appreciate the screenshot, digits are crazy

Bruh everyone guy needs to know that online dating is a massive scam. Pack of clowns

never swiping left on anything but trannies got me 21 matches. all of them ghosted me. just lower your standards
Dating apps are a big scam for sub8 males

No shit he's gonna kill himself, I would too if I was rejected THAT many times. I'll commend him for having an iron will and getting rejected that many times before making that post.

284 matches lol I got 0 :feelsping:
Wait for some time, you will get matches mostly with bots or women accidentally swiping right. But they will never message you first and when you message them, they will ghost you. You have to be at least average looking to talk to a woman on Tinder.

Wait for some time, you will get matches mostly with bots or women accidentally swiping right. But they will never message you first and when you message them, they will ghost you. You have to be at least average looking to talk to a woman on Tinder.
I had tinder gold, never got likes but one time I got a notification about a new match then when I opened the app it was nothing there. Anyways i think you need to be above average looking for tinder, it's like 90% dudes maybe average guys get some matches but not many replies

Tinder makes me want to rope

I had tinder gold, never got likes but one time I got a notification about a new match then when I opened the app it was nothing there. Anyways i think you need to be above average looking for tinder, it's like 90% dudes maybe average guys get some matches but not many replies
Dude, are you in a small town or rural area? Try it in a big city, you will get matches but not one single reply. Also average looking guys do get replies on Tinder, my average looking Indian friend managed to get a girl's number from there.

Had me almost kill myself once or was it twice?

Ngl, he swiped left a lot. Look at the one I'm about to post.

Tinder broke me as a person. I tried for the late half of my 20s couldn’t get one average white match in whole country