Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder is brutal in Norway

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
All these Aryan princesses that you just know are gobbling Chad's cock on the weekends. If you have Tinder Global set your location to Oslo. Why was I born ugly in the most attractive country on Earth? :feelsrope:

All these Aryan princesses that you just know are gobbling Chad's cock on the weekends. If you have Tinder Global set your location to Oslo. Why was I born ugly in the most attractive country on Earth? :feelsrope:
Same in Sweden. I'll never get to touch any of them white foids

So happy I wasn't born white, nor am I interested in white women. I'd lose my fucking MIND with all of their whorish videos online.
have you ever seen how black women act online

Over for vikingcels.

HINGA DINGA DURGEN!!!

Ännu en nordic-cel. Välkommen till helvetet

Danm bro I feel bad for you. People rarely ever consider how bad it is to be born in such a wealthy and attractive color. Makes me glad to be from Toronto cause there are a ton of incels that I can relate to here, cause of the massive amount of rice and currycels.