Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder IS real life

Anyone who says it isn't is retarded. Getting swiped left on is the same as being told to fuck off by a foid after approaching irl.

Anyone who says it isn't is retarded. Getting swiped left on is the same as being told to fuck off by a foid after approaching irl.
You'd be surprised how many users on this forum say that it has nothing to do with real life

Aka its over, its just over.

It is not. There is way more guys than chicks on dating apps. A big chunk of women just prefer not to meet guys through apps because they want to see not just how he looks but how he communicates with other people, behaves in social settings. If any of you had social circles irl you would see how it works. Life out there has nothing to do with tinder experiments.

IDK why people focus on tinder. .

Tinder is one app out of many, and almost everyone uses instagram.

instagram is like tinder on steroids but with 10,000x more users (basically everyone)

insta forces you to keep posting good (yet frauded) pics to stay on top of a woman's feed

Real life is more dificult, because you can’t fraud height and angle

It is not. There is way more guys than chicks on dating apps. A big chunk of women just prefer not to meet guys through apps because they want to see not just how he looks but how he communicates with other people, behaves in social settings. If any of you had social circles irl you would see how it works. Life out there has nothing to do with tinder experiments.
God IQ post

Did you even watch the video? More relationships start on dating apps than anywhere nowadays, and it's influence keeps growing.
There's also more males under the age of 40 than there are women of that age group in real life.

It's a perfect, brutal representation of how attractive you actually are.

You'd be surprised how many users on this forum say that it has nothing to do with real life
gigacopers.
It's a perfect, brutal representation of how attractive you actually are.
exactly, women can go after the males they are really attracted to, not be with a dude cause she wants to give him a chance cause he had the courage to ask her out so she's like whatever.

Did you even watch the video? More relationships start on dating apps than anywhere nowadays, and it's influence keeps growing.
There's also more males under the age of 40 than there are women of that age group in real life.
I watched it 20 minutes after it came out, I like his videos, but I don't agree with everything. Even tho I didn't have much dating life, I used to have good social life and I've seen with my own eyes that tinder and sub8 rule is bs. People have to stop looking for positive reinforcement for their own believes and go look for themselves. Even if you don't have social life you can just look at couples that you see in daily life and try to write down what are they (their race, height, looks rating). If you collect enough data you'll be surprised.

I watched it 20 minutes after it came out, I like his videos, but I don't agree with everything. Even tho I didn't have much dating life, I used to have good social life and I've seen with my own eyes that tinder and sub8 rule is bs. People have to stop looking for positive reinforcement for their own believes and go look for themselves. Even if you don't have social life you can just look at couples that you see in daily life and try to write down what are they (their race, height, looks rating). If you collect enough data you'll be surprised.
I don't believe in the sub-8 law which says only Chads can get sex, but I do believe that it shows what women are actually attracted to. Women are only attracted to a small minority of males. Sub 8 means you will ost likely get cucked in a relationship.

I don't believe in the sub-8 law which says only Chads can get sex, but I do believe that it shows what women are actually attracted to. Women are only attracted to a small minority of males. Sub 8 means you will most likely get cucked in a relationship.
They are, but they all can't get it, that's the thing. Its all a big cope that 5% of males fuck all the women, they do get a lot for sure, but a lot of them also settle with their looksmatach or sometimes even bellow. Also this misconception that all chicks are riding the cock carousel and then finally settle with some simp who she will tolerate just for resources and commitment. Women need relationships more than men. Girl gets some validation for sleeping with chad, but she gets constant validation if she has a stable partner because commitment is what gives them the most validation. And they easily settle with their looksmatch for that and no they don't hate them and keep fucking chad on the side. All outrageous things that are getting posted here are outrageous for a reason, because it's anecdotal. Same as occasional average 5'7 curry who lockdowns a white Becky.

It's ogre
It's ogre for subhuman ogres
They are, but they all can't get it, that's the thing. Its all a big cope that 5% of males fuck all the women, they do get a lot for sure, but a lot of them also settle with their looksmatach or sometimes even bellow. Also this misconception that all chicks are riding the cock carousel and then finally settle with some simp who she will tolerate just for resources and commitment. Women need relationships more than men. Girl gets some validation for sleeping with chad, but she gets constant validation if she has a stable partner because commitment is what gives them the most validation. And they easily settle with their looksmatch for that and no they don't hate them and keep fucking chad on the side. All outrageous things that are getting posted here are outrageous for a reason, because it's anecdotal. Same as occasional average 5'7 curry who lockdowns a white Becky.
Even those chicks ride the Cock Carasoul because she is trying to use sex to get with Chads. The ones that date normies get cucked and then she cries and blames him for neglecting her or being too needy, whichever works better. Female dual mating strategy means even as a normie, you are fucked.

Last edited:
The only reason why foids date normies sometimes is because they want to squeeze every penny out of every normie.
Or they want a back up beta male cuck to marry if they can't get a better looking male.

Anyone denying it in current year has foid level iq.

no worries greycel.Still waiting for that pic of you with your looksmatch because she prefers being in a relationship with her looksmatch instead of getting banged every night by chad.

lurk more

no worries greycel.Still waiting for that pic of you with your looksmatch because she prefers being in a relationship with her looksmatch instead of getting banged every night by chad.

lurk more
:feelskek: :feelskek:

great video by this incel bro. He hits it on the head.

Long term partners get boring and start showing flaws, women start losing respect for them. You need to look from who they want to get the validation, does she care about the validation from someone she doesn't respect as a man? No she doesn't. That's when she starts looking for validation from other men/starts cheating.

Long term partners get boring and start showing flaws, women start losing respect for them. You need to look from who they want to get the validation, does she care about the validation from someone she doesn't respect as a man? No she doesn't. That's when she starts looking for validation from other men/starts cheating.
You know what man she will never lose respect for? The one that pumps and dumps her.

Only difference is you can't betabuxx on Tinder

Only difference is you can't betabuxx on Tinder
You can write your big job and shit, and chicks might go after you as a beta buck cuck.

you still need to look very good for her not to swipe you left in nanosecond
I already know it's over for me as a 1/10 truecel.

So you sayin that all women who are with normies cheat?

So you sayin that all women who are with normies cheat?
Nothing is ever all, there's exceptions to every rule, but generally that is true.

Cause most females don't cheat on their partners lol, where do you get those statistics. It's all just random posts from reddit and anecdotal evidence.
Cope, they cheat but just never get caught. JFL if you think a person who's biologically designed to have alpha fucks and beta bucks will somehow NOT do it and trick the husband.

what could of masochist watches shit like this honestly. i really dont get it. blackpill has already ravaged my mind and soul into pieces the last thing i need is more pills shoved down my throat just let me cope and LDAR in peace

TheObservel
JFL

what could of masochist watches shit like this honestly. i really dont get it. blackpill has already ravaged my mind and soul into pieces the last thing i need is more pills shoved down my throat just let me cope and LDAR in peace
if you are on this site, you are being force fed blackpills till rope