Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tinyfoxmarbles put in her place

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
yes you want us niggers to leave you priviliged fucks alone while you benefit from a power structure that oppresses us for your selfish benefit. and incels complaining abut their plight on the internet is such a huge threat to your little privileged foids life and whos not leaving who alone? were complaining on our forum while you sick fucks stalk and harass us meanwhile women are out raping male students in school and using their institutional power to oppress more and more with every passingyear but you gynocentric female supremacist pigs continue to punch down and bully powerless incels who are already oppressed by society while ignoring female criminality in the real world and daring to claim that your do gooders stopping potential terrorists or whatever hate speech threat narratie trash you ued to justfiy your harassmrnt and bullying of virgin men. you are a piece of shit

They're female supremacists. The average I.T user is literally a psychopath that gets off to seeing unattractive men suffer.

They're female supremacists. The average I.T user is literally a psychopath that gets off to seeing unattractive men suffer.
they should be locked up