Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tip #32: How to Avoid a Whiplash Neck Injury if a Car Hits the Rear of Your Vechicle.

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★★★
When you come to a stop at a traffic light put the car in neutral gear and take both feet away from the pedal areas. Especially don't keep the foot on the brake pedal.

This will prevent whiplash because the body is now more flexible if a car should drive into the back.

Also, the best driving tip is to keep plenty of distance from the car in front. Like 10 car lengths. Sometimes, rarely, a car will overtake and fill the gap but so what? Just slow down a bit and increase the distance again.

Last edited:
My driver license has expired a long time ago. I don't have a car anyway, I had to use my dad's.

And I don't go out, anyway. I don't need a car.

Anyway, good tips. But I think they would be more useful for normies than incels. Normies are the ones who travel by car to go to the sea side or mountain side.

And I like your lemon avi.

I have my license but I haven’t driven since last summer

hell nah if someone hits me I'm collecting as much of that sweet sweet insurance money as i can get

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back