Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of hearing from people that weed made me lazy and fucked my life up

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Retards don't know that weed isn't a cause of problems in your life but a consequence of them. All people I know that are addicted to weed are addicted because their life got fucked up and they had to cope with reality by escaping from it. "You smoke too much and you are failing your classes because of it" NO YOU DUMB FUCK I AM FAILING CAUSE I CAN'T FOCUS ON ANYTHING EVEN WHILE SOBER AND THE ONLY WAY TO FEEL INNER PEACE AND HAPPINESS IS WHEN I SMOKE

everyone is first to tell shit about other people without knowing their situation and yet no one will ask about my problems or to help me

weed is not a bad cope .

So basically yer saying that you were already lazy and had a fucked up life and weed is simply something to help you cope with those realities.

I find that excessive weed and/or alcohol use while effective as a crutch, can often be seen as a cause, instead of a crutch.

For example the guy that shows up drunk in the morning. Or the stoned dude that forgets the big meeting with the valuable client.

Wake and bake is a bad idea if you have tasks...

But, as with anything else, don't blame the tool. Blame the fool.

Retards don't know that weed isn't a cause of problems in your life but a consequence of them. All people I know that are addicted to weed are addicted because their life got fucked up and they had to cope with reality by escaping from it. "You smoke too much and you are failing your classes because of it" NO YOU DUMB FUCK I AM FAILING CAUSE I CAN'T FOCUS ON ANYTHING EVEN WHILE SOBER AND THE ONLY WAY TO FEEL INNER PEACE AND HAPPINESS IS WHEN I SMOKE

everyone is first to tell shit about other people without knowing their situation and yet no one will ask about my problems or to help me
Are you in high school or are you in college?

So basically yer saying that you were already lazy and had a fucked up life and weed is simply something to help you cope with those realities.

I find that excessive weed and/or alcohol use while effective as a crutch, can often be seen as a cause, instead of a crutch.

For example the guy that shows up drunk in the morning. Or the stoned dude that forgets the big meeting with the valuable client.

Wake and bake is a bad idea if you have tasks...

But, as with anything else, don't blame the tool. Blame the fool.
true in some parts and I agree that wake and bake is a bad idea if you have anything important to do in that day
Are you in high school or are you in college?
college right now but I'm gonna drop out this week, today I have an exam but I don't even intend to show up on it

true in some parts and I agree that wake and bake is a bad idea if you have anything important to do in that day

college right now but I'm gonna drop out this week, today I have an exam but I don't even intend to show up on it
Good luck man.

Weed is good. I am high almost 24/7 and because I have aspergers I also have drug sensitivity so I only need one or two hits from my pen to stay stoned as fuck all day

weed helps me study and learn better than when I am sober. I feel more NT somehow when I’m high

"Weed made me lazy"
"Im actually rly smart but just too lazy cause Im so cool teehee"

Worst type of brainlet copers around dedsrs.

I wouldn't worry about it either way. Weed addiction is nothing compared to addiction to harder drugs. Anyone who disputes this probably has no experience with either.

@Weed thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back