Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tired of women degrading me (I hate how disgusted I am with myself)

V

valentine.online

Greycel
Anytime I go out into the hell that is the light, (no i’m not talking about death, sadly) I see how women look at me with disgust and anger. I see their chad boyfriends, they look like they would look at me and laugh, but deep down I want them to laugh, I feel like being degraded became so normal for me, I’ve learned to find small once’s of love and happiness within it to get through the day. So whenever any woman looks at me like I am the dust at the bottom of her shoe that i wish i could take off, I just wish they would say it to my face, so at least I could feel less like this is a paranoid fantasy like my ops say, and like i’m FOR A SECOND just worth enough to talk to, even if it’s degradation. So no, I dont have a degradation kink, I just have a need to be spoken to, a human need that anyone should have, even if it’s just looks of degradation.

Stop hating yourself dumb GrAY