Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Titanic is the most black pilling movie

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
The foid met a chad on a ship, had a romantic fling with him. She never forgets about him. Even when the bitch is married to another nigga and has kids of her own, chad is on her mind. Even on her fucking death bed, she's thinking of chad.

The foid met a chad on a ship, had a romantic fling with him. She never forgets about him. Even when the bitch is married to another nigga and has kids of her own, chad is on her mind. Even on her fucking death bed, she's thinking of chad.
That is extremely brutal

I prefer Titanic: Adventure out of Time (1996)

My favorite character from Titanic is Cal Hockley, he tried to end the romance between Jack and Rose but he ran out of ammo for his pistol.

My favorite character from Titanic is Cal Hockley, he tried to end the romance between Jack and Rose but he ran out of ammo for his pistol.
Based

He should've brought more ammo.

The most based IRL character was Charles Joughin, who got shitfaced drunk and survived in the water because of being inebriated after climbing to the bow as it sank.

The second is that guy who got sucked into a window and then fired out again like a cannon and somehow survived also.

Also, based.

In the Company of Men

Legends of the Fall (1994) is worse

A woman marries a Chad. He leaves her

She remarries, but can't stop thinking about the Chad and eventually kills herself because she can't have him anymore.

Its brutal.

Legends of the Fall (1994) is worse

A woman marries a Chad. He leaves her

She remarries, but can't stop thinking about the Chad and eventually kills herself because she can't have him anymore.

Its brutal.
The Last of the Mohicans (1992) is about as bad.

Dude gets a commission as an officer in the British Army, has an arranged wife that loves him. He comes close to killing her lover for desertion, but relents amidst the heat of battle.

She eventually leaves him, he kills himself to save her and the lover after being taken captive.

Last edited:
I fucking hate the titanic. The ending made me so fucking happy cuz they died

no wonder so many foids love it so much